Saturholday May 18th Café.

Good morning and thanks for the coffee start, Ray.

56, going to 62 in Loudoun today, with a chance of rain showers.

Yesterday's track day went well, with only a few visitors to my turn.
When Brenda arrived, we tried out a new restaurant, and both agreed that we'll be back.

Today, we'll start out with practice sessions, and move on to racing around noon. I saw on Facebook that a few of our fastest riders are at the Motoamerica races in AL, so we'll probably see some new guys on the podium.
We'll dine at our favorite Mexican restaurant, afterward.

Have a great day,
Steve

Morning all and thanks for the coffee Ray.

The coffee tastes different this morning, but I'm guessing it's because @Mellow cleaned the pot?

Safe travels Ray and don't forget the French Maid outfit in the suitcase.

It's a sunny 11C headed to a cloudy 19C later on. Unsure what the day holds. Yesterday's vacation start ended up with my FIL and MIL asking me to help them setup their screen tent / Summer oasis. With their help (note my inflection in my voice there...) that took about 3 hours of my day. :) Always good to help those in need though!

And almost finally, the randomness of the day: Greetings from the real universe.

Enjoy your Saturday!

Obo.

Thx Ray, and safe travels!

20˚c/68f, sunny and calm, nice!

Preparing my boat for the season, but I still don’t know where to moore it. My usual spot has been sold….

The evening will be spent with Mrs Stus sister and her family. Nice people. They like wine.

Have a good one!
Stu

Last night after the parade and celebration……
IMG_3245.jpeg

I'm packed, and waiting for the Cruise Co. To come and pickup our suitcases!
It's 7am in New Orleans. We board the boat at noon.

It's been a real journey so for!

It's been raining with thunderstorms. I'm hoping it will be gone by the time we board.

Breakfast is @8am, so we are waiting for that too.

You all have a great day!

good morning all. thank you Ray for the coffee and enjoy your trip. 66F on the dog walk and I over slept so most of the sky was dark with dog 1 but by the time I finished my first walk and started my second one the sky was turning blue. dropped my hearing aids off to be repaired yesterday. they said 7-10 days to go over them. lucky I have an old set that work. what's for today? with a high of 96F anything done outside will be done early. enjoy the day

stay safe

Thanks for leaving the door open and coffee on the counter Ray. We'll lock up.

Safe travels to all you trippers today. I'll be traveling an hour Upt' North to replace a credit card reader, not sure yet if I should take the bike as we're scheduled for heavy t-storms, those that left Houston are coming our way. They "say."

But the rain they foretold last night didn't come, and right now the sky is fully overcast but in a pale color, not like big dark thunderheads. I'll check weather radar before I decide.

The friend came yesterday to put the wallpaper over our kitchen wall where I removed the old intercom system, but she and my wife took down a lot more paper than I felt was necessary, and now we are 10 inches shy of having enough to cover it all.

Why did they do that?

So Roz and she decided to just paint it the same color as the rest of the kitchen. Ok, but I didn't sign up for painting. I may go on strike if they try to recruit my assistance.

Need to take my horse for a walk too.

As we depart, if anyone finds the French maid outfit in Ray's kitchen, let's just leave it, agreed?

Morning all! 9C and partly cloudy, 12C and rain to come.

Have to take the pup in to get stitches removed and the vet once over post surgery. I think we're all hoping that the cone can be dispensed with as it's a lethal weapon. I've been gooned numerous times in the head, knees and more tender regions.

It's a long weekend here as it is across the rest of the country ostensibly to celebrate the Queen's birthday. Started with Victoria, hence Victoria Day weekend. All I know is it means another day of puttering and naps, so I'm heavily in favour!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning, all (just), and thanks for the coffee, Ray, though you're long gone by now. Hope you and Sue have a fantastic trip!

I've been out and about on this fine morning, as I had a hair appointment and some errands to run. It's an absolutely gorgeous day: mainly sunny with a few wispy clouds in the sky, 25°C/77°F with a feels-like of 27°C/81°F. When I got home, I took the opportunity to take a stroll through our little nature preserve, which I hadn't explored yet. It has little winding woodland paths, a lovely creek running through it, strategically placed benches to sit on along the creek, and tons and tons of birds that seem very happy indeed to live there. It really is a beautiful little oasis; I think I've found my new reading spot. I took some pics - I'll post them when I get them uploaded.

@SupraSabre: Have a lovely cruise, Bob and Chris!
@ibike2havefun: I hope your trip is exactly what you wanted it to be. Have fun!

Everyone have a great day, stay safe and go safely.

Patty

Mornin Yall, It's one of those mornings I can take my sweet old time to wake up. Weather, Showers and Sunny breaks ,it's confussed. Todays agenda ,shreading personal papers from 30 years ago to tax law time. Why I hung on to all that Cr#@p I don' t know,time to unload stuff and get healthy then RIDE!
Thanks Ray for the coffee and travellers have extra fun!

Happy Mt. St.Hellens anniversary day.........

And it looks like we have new stuff here on the forum too. Wow......

Thanks Ray, have a good trip.

Overcast and cooler today. Trip to big city was successful yesterday. But for some reason it wore us out. We both slept in till 9:30 this morning, not usually the case.

Go have a Saturday.
T

Back
Top Bottom