Bike For Sale 2003 ST1100P

Price
$4,800
Current Mileage
Current Location
Mineola,New York
ABS
No - NOT ABS Equipped
Bike in Excellent Condition. Second owner mature rider. Bike was never in police service.
Call Bob at 516 248-0842

Attachments

• IMG_0294.jpeg
    IMG_0294.jpeg
    223.2 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0299.jpeg
    IMG_0299.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 163
Hi Bob .... can I have more details on this scoot ..... mileage, history, condition, and can I see it?
Dom stoc 894

Hi Bob .... can I have more details on this scoot ..... mileage, history, condition, and can I see it?
Dom stoc 894
Dom,
The bike has 16,750 original miles I am the second owner for the past 9 years. Bike was originally ordered by Massachusetts Police Department but they later realized there was finance issues so the bikes sat in crates for 4 years before being put up for sale to the public.
Dual saddle and passenger pegs where added by the dealer for civilian sale (I have the solo saddle and radio box as well) comes with original saddle bags ,owners and Clymer manual. The clutch slave cylinder was replaced a year after I had it due too leaking.
Tires are in excellent condition-Engine ,transmission,radiator,brake and clutch fluids changed. This is an excellent bike that I would not hesitate to ride anywhere.
If still interested you are welcome to come to see it, I just would prefer if you called rather than text.
I have been busy and have not even looked at this site since posting.
Regards,
Bob

Back
Top Bottom