Bike For Sale 2004 Honda ST1300A, South Carolina

2004 Honda ST1300a with 141,200 miles. I am the 3rd owner and have owned the bike for 3 years.

I have put approximately 5,000 miles on this bike with no issues. I used to ride it to and from work in Florence. A great bike to ride on the interstate. The motor sounds great and the bike has a lot of power. The bike has ABS brakes, an electric wind screen, heated grips, and a Corbin smuggler seat. Both tires are Michelin GTs, the front is about 5 years old and the rear is 3 years old. Both have good tread left. The paint and plastic are in excellent shape.

The BAD: will need fork seals and headlight adjuster motor replaced. The left rear saddle bag rubber liner needs to be glued in place.
The GOOD: 1 year old moto battery, front and rear brake pads replaced, new secondary master cylinder, new rear u joint, new K&N air filter, and fuel hose between upper and lower tanks was replaced.

Clean SC Title in my name, $2200 cash or certified check. No test rides without a Class M and money. Email me with any inquiries at matthew.moser90@gmail.com

Attachments

• 1000001224.jpg
    1000001224.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom