OH: Tag

Great new tag Josh. I was going to stop by there when I left Marietta but just went by the "basket building" and turned north. I toured the place across the street the year the Rune was released. I rode a Valkyrie back then and they were made there too.

THIS IS NOT THE NEW TAG

BF4C08E7-FF45-4503-952C-B41838D0F065.jpeg

Great new tag Josh. I was going to stop by there when I left Marietta but just went by the "basket building" and turned north. I toured the place across the street the year the Rune was released. I rode a Valkyrie back then and they were made there too.

THIS IS NOT THE NEW TAG
Been by there a few times, wasn't that far north yesterday. The former Longabergaer, now "The Virtues" I believe, golf course is stunning in the fall months!

I must have just missed you! I was moving it from Serpent Mound to Fort Ancient!

Ohio's greatest Hopewell earthworks are now UNESCO World heritage sites!

THIS IS NOT THE LOCATION OF THE TAG! SEE POST 208 ABOVE!

View attachment 320807View attachment 320808

Guess we need to warn everyone when we’re going after it I wanted to move it 3 or 4 times today between pat and myself

I will say the drive through Fort Ancient is freaking stunning; it's been high on my list for rides to do when the weather breaks and I'm more confident I'm not about to kill myself, so let's hope everyone ignores the tag reset ;)

I will say the drive through Fort Ancient is freaking stunning; it's been high on my list for rides to do when the weather breaks and I'm more confident I'm not about to kill myself, so let's hope everyone ignores the tag reset ;)
Be sure you know about where the tag is before you go. First the last real tag is at Seip not Ancient. Second to your advantage, the tag is free to move anywhere since it's been 30 days since the Seip tag.

State tags have a 30 day "Rule 8" time now per the latest rule change. So you can go make a new tag anywhere you want as long as it hasn't been the state tag in the last year.

Be sure you know about where the tag is before you go. First the last real tag is at Seip not Ancient. Second to your advantage, the tag is free to move anywhere since it's been 30 days since the Seip tag.

State tags have a 30 day "Rule 8" time now per the latest rule change. So you can go make a new tag anywhere you want as long as it hasn't been the state tag in the last year.
I know the 30-day rule applies, but I also feel like it's fun to play off the old one anyway. I'll most likely plop it in greater Columbus soon.

Back
Top Bottom