Funny!

An American, a Canadian, a Mexican, and an Irishman walk into a pub. The bartender asks what they're drinking.

The American says, “I'll have a classic American Budweiser, the King of Beers!”

The Canadian says, “I'll have a Molson Ice in honor of the Great White North!”

The Mexican says, “I'll have a Corona, the pride of Mexico!”

The Irishman pauses to consider for a second and then says, “I'll have a Coke.”

The American is surprised and asks the Irishman, “What do you mean, you'll have a Coke? You're Irish, I thought you guys loved to drink!”

The Irishman responds, “Listen, if you guys ain't drinkin’ beer, then neither am I.”

Two Irishmen walk into a pet shop in Dingle, they walk over to the bird section and Murphy says to Paddy, 'Dat's dem.'

The owner comes over and asks if he can help them.

'Yeah, we'll take four of dem dere little budgies in dat cage up dere,' says Murphy.

The owner puts the budgies in a cardboard box.

Paddy and Murphy pay for the birds, leave the shop and get into Murphy's truck to drive to the top of the Connor Pass.

At the Connor Pass , Murphy looks down at the 1000 foot drop and says, 'Dis looks like a grand place.'

He takes two birds out of the box, puts one on each shoulder and jumps off the cliff.

Paddy watches as the budgies fly off and Murphy falls all the way to the bottom, killing himself stone dead..

Looking down at the remains of his best pal, Paddy shakes his head and says, ‘F*** dat. Dis budgie jumping is too f***’n dangerous for me!’

Little Tommy is doing his homework and his mother hears him:

"3+3+3, the son of a bitch is 9,
"12+24, the son of a bitch is 36,
"13+31, the son of a bitch is 44."

His Mother comes in to the room and asked what his teacher was teaching him, and he said math.

The next day his Mother went to his school and confronted his teacher, "Ma'am, show me the math equations you are teaching my son!"

The teacher showed her an example: 4+6+2, the sum of which is 12.

Back
Top Bottom