The last Buell

Erik, we hardly knew ya.

OTOH, I ain't counting him out. Someone will pick him up and dust him off and set him in front of a fresh sheet of paper.

(Side Note: who sold HOG short and how is that working out?)

(Side Note: who sold HOG short and how is that working out?)

I did. Actual numbers made $3900 :); sold 1500 shares short 16 Oct at 27.91 covered 30 Oct at 25.30 - 10% gain in 2 weeks.

Sold short again today at $27. - tried; didn't execute.

I'm a trader not an investor.

I did. Actual numbers made $3900 :); sold 1500 shares short 16 Oct at 27.91 covered 30 Oct at 25.30 - 10% gain in 2 weeks.

Sold short again today at $27. - tried; didn't execute.

I'm a trader not an investor.

George,

Glad it didn't execute on Friday - short sell executed today at $27.95. Man, this market is CRAZY!!!!! :22yikes:

I just seen that Buell will be no longer today on another web site. They are also selling the MVAgusta line that they had purchased last year.

Man, that was a sad day. Having ridden Buells before the Harley take over I must say that I did not like the Harley ownership of BMC. It was doomed to fail due to shortsighted management on Harleys part. I have owned many Harleys but Buell made riding fun for me again. I have met Erik Buell and many of the Engineers at Buell during each Homecoming event. It was a special company... Erik is a die hard motorcycle enthusiast. He is moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom