This thread has been sticked forever.
OP
OP
catcher

catcher

Site Supporter
Bike
'18Wing, '16VFR1200X
Yesterday, I stopped in at the venue, hoping to get an update on the cabin completion situation. Kevin (one of two owners) and I had a very friendly chat, and I feel confident this place is going to be excellent! Now that the weather is ready, he's ready also, and will "get on it" shortly. Overall, his helpful and welcoming attitude is beyond encouraging.
Rob, you'll have no problem finding a spot to camp - there's level ground, suitably shaded, just for you!
And on another note, my granddaughter is excited about baking proper pies for our Saturday night dinner! She and I are scheming as well toward providing a main course, the whole belly-rubbing scenario. This venue has an ideal "upper room", perfect for a party - dinner party, that is. Wieners and beans, anyone?
So come one, come all, you'll find the friendly attitude is definitely contagious!

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A
@catcher glad you caught up with Kevin yesterday and got some positive confirmation on the cabins.

The whole cabins-currenly-in-reno thing has had me nervous since we met in the Fall, and pondering alternatives just in case it all ends up in the loo.

Top Bottom