PDA

View Full Version : Joe Rocket Dry Tech Liner

bygdawg
02-27-2007, 01:15 PM
Where is the best place to get this or another type of liner? I can't even find the pants liner. What's up with that???

STill Fiddlin
02-27-2007, 02:06 PM
Where is the best place to get this or another type of liner? I can't even find the pants liner. What's up with that???http://www.newenough.com/joe_rocket_dry_tech_liner_page.htm

bygdawg
02-27-2007, 04:47 PM
Nice, but where are the pant liners???

hojo in sc
02-27-2007, 05:27 PM
I'm thinking that jacket needs to be a little longer.

STill Fiddlin
02-27-2007, 07:59 PM
The jacket liner works fine with the Rio mesh I have - that's what I had riding back from NatSTOC, which, as you recall, bygdawg, was a mite damp. My JR Alter Ego pants came with a liner, which also works well. I don't know if they sell one separate.

bygdawg
02-27-2007, 08:08 PM
Too bad my Joe Rocket pants didn't. I'm still debating between the suit, keeping the mesh and getting rain liners, or getting a larger rain suit to wear over the gear. The one thing I like about the suit is that it would cover all three things, rain, summer riding, and cool weather. However, it may be a tad hot for summer riding, as I'm sure most suits are if being worn in the deep South with our hot humid weather. You live in Texas, so I don't have to tell you about summer heat. lol