Gerbings connectors

Bike
2005 ST1300
I have a Gerbings fused battery harness<female>, and I'm trying to find an adapter that includes a male "Coax" fitting<Gerbings description> and a cigarette socket<female> so I can power a Slime mini-compressor in case of a flat tire. Aerostich offers a cigarette socket to male "QuiConnect" adapter; does anyone know if the Gerbings/coax fittings are the same as the Aerostich "QuiConnect" fittings used on its Kanetsu heated liners?

Bike
07 ST1300A
I didnt find a coax to cig lighter socket cord at my usually links. I think you can find the coax connectors at Radio Shack, and the the cig lighter socket at an auto parts house, maybe you could make one. I think the Kanetsu liners use an SAE (flat) connector. You could put an SAE connector on the end of your Slime compressor, and make a fused battery harness with a mating SAE connector. I did something similar to this for my Cycle Pump, put an SAE connector on it. I have a BMW style power port on my left side cover (on my VTX) that has SAE connectors on the wires to my aux fuse block. When I need to use the pump, simply pop off the side cover disconnect the power port, and plug in the pump.

Ron

Bike
ST1100s
STOC #
Buy the 36" extension cord and cut it in two. Buy a cig. socket at an auto parts store and make one up. You could also cut the cig. plug off the pump and put a different plug on it.

Top Bottom