Warm N Safe Liner

Bike
2014 Kawasaki C14
STOC #
(Cross Posted with St-Riders)
I bought a Warm n Safe jacket liner this past March. Due to several problems I didn't actually receive it until early May. Course the demand for heated clothing isn't all that great this time of year so it hung in the closet all summer. One morning last week with the temps in the low 40's, I was able to really give it a good test.

To be honest and maybe my expectations were high but I expected nice toasty warmth all over. I had a few hot spots, some warmth in a few areas and several cold spots. For what these are going for, I expected better. I did inspect the wires and they feel like they are evenly spaced. The liner is close and doesn't have any gaps from my body. You guys know of anything else I can check for?

Also, I need a new pair of heated gloves cause my old Widder one won't hook up to the WNS. Does anyone know if the Gerbing gloves will hook up to the Warm n Safe Liner? I called Gerbing this morning and they wouldnt say anything definate.

TIA

Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
I have the same one, no issues with hot or cold spots. You may not be getting uniform pressure to your body, i.e., where it doesn't touch, you think it isn't warm??? If not, perhaps call the nice folks and get a replacement. I think they can answer your other glove hookup questions too.

Top Bottom