Cheap Gerbings

fitenfyr

Parrothead
That is a good deal on the jacket.
They are about 40 minutes away from here.
I think my wife and I are going to head down there Thursday for a peek. :D
She is in need of a heated liner.

FWIW..I have never heard of any complaints about Gerbing quality or service.

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Each of those items in the fine print are not available at this time. I kinda thought that those prices were too good to be true.

Bike
st1300 '04
STOC #
Welcome to Gerbing’s Heated Clothing!

You have entered our Outlet Store. All products sold at this store come with our Lifetime Limited Warranty. The electrical components inside each garment are guaranteed to be free from factory defect for life. Please keep in mind that items sold from this store are not first quality items and actual product may differ from items shown.

Thank you for visiting HeatedClothingOutlet.com

HEATED CLOTHING OUTLET IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. THIS SITE WILL RE-OPEN IN SPRING OF 2008.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Wha??? re-open when it gets warmer?... maybe they are just open to deal with returns and reconditioned items then close when they are out of stock?

Louie Louie

I'm planning on buying a heat controller at the CW show in December and installing it near my fairing pocket! Right now I have the portable one. Love Gerbing's products and customer service.

NoBull

Twisties are your friend
Bike
CRF450X
STOC #
I recently bought a liner from there, tried one on locally so I knew my size. The one they sent seemed smaller. They also only have the older style ones, no dual wiring for the seperate control of the gloves. The dual controller for 39 bucks works awesome though. I sold the jacket so all ended well. BTW they offered me a full refund and passed on the restocking fee.

fitenfyr

Parrothead
Hmmmm..They are pretty local to me maybe I will give them a call this week and get the "scoop" on the outlet stuff.

I was going to buy one of the jackets for my wife for christmas.

Top Bottom