Tourmaster Heated Gear

Have any of you purchased the tourmaster synergy gear? Or seen any reviews? I have TM jasket and pants, and like them, but won't shell out for heated gear without having a pretty good idea what I am getting first. Durability, bulk, effectiveness, power consumption, etc. They apparantly run on carbon fibers, rather than the nickel (?) alloy more typically used.
http://store.bobscycle.com/browse.cfm/4,105431.htm
They also make heated vests, pants, and gloves.

OP
OP
Bump

I hope to see some of the Tourmaster gear at the Minneapolis Cycle show this weekend. If I like what I see, I may spring for a jacket liner. It will be a while before I can test any gear, way too much white stuff up hear. My pal and I are planning a northern tour for late summer/ early august, and I think heated gear would be the cat's meow- never had it, but I have done some COLD riding across Montana.

IF I can look at the whole Tourmaster lineup, I will give my impressions. I have read a few reviews, most have been good, with the exception of gloves. Some bad reviews there, but some recent good ones.

Input from anybody with knowledge of this line would be appreciated, before I spend without foreknowledge.

Mike

Bike
05 ST1300
STOC #
I would vote for Gerbing. I have looked long and hard and I think I will make a purchase this weekend at the show. Warranty and customer wins hands down.

Top Bottom