local cost 4 seat modification

i'm toying with the idea of haveing an local upolsterer install a seat heat pad under my corbin leather seat. has anyone done this and what did it cost you? any thing i should look out for when i take the pad and seat to a local upolsterer? tip offs that the shop is not up to this sorta task?

Bike
06 ST
Interesting?? no reason it should not work. You will have to be concerned about the output of the heat pad to ensure that it will not get too hot for the application. Besides that lots of discussion with the installer would help to ensure that everybody is on the same page.

Good luck and let us know how it works.

OP
OP
i have used a gerbiding dual controler for a few years now and have been very impressed with it! so much that, i don't think i could ever live with a simple on/off switch. i intend to control this appliance, useing a pw generator mounted in the fairing( home brew copy of the electronic controlers)....exact location yet to be determinded. you brought up a good point...i'll have to address the max output so that an overly hot seat will not damage anything....soft fleshy parts included!!!

Top Bottom