Thanks Harley guy

Bike
2007 ST1300abs
STOC #
I'm buzzing into town this AM and a Harley guy going the other way pats the top of his helmet. I thought it might be prudent to slow down. Sure enough local LEO is pointing radar at me as I'm comming down the hill. 30 mph zone. I'm doing about 35ish indicated. Just right. Thanks Harley guy! You saved me a ticket I think.

dteel

Dana Teel
Bike
ST1300ABS
STOC #
Well, how about that! Give that guy a beer next time you run into him! (Especially since he was wearing a helmet!)

John Anthony

Bike
'03 ST1300A
STOC #
Hey, nothing like helping a fellow rider out. Always good to reciprocate when you can.

John

sherob

Old Herder of cats.
Bike
21 HD FLHXS (SGS)
STOC #
I did the same going home the other day... KZ tractor sitting on inside shoulder against light post of I-76. Tap tap tap to the 3 other riders going by... they just kinda looked at me puzzled and went on by. :eek:

Don't know if they saw him or not... he was kinda hard for me to see and I was going the opposite direction... sneaky dude. :D

I thought that was the motorcycle universal sign for "heads up", but it's amazing how many bikes don't get it. You get that look like, no you wave with your left hand held out low with the palm of the hand down.....not by tapping your helmet. LOL

MileHigh

Juvenile delinquent
Bike
2006 ST
STOC #
You get that look like, no you wave with your left hand held out low with the palm of the hand down.....not by tapping your helmet. LOL
I get real weird looks, especially when I tap my head and rub my tummy.

Gettin pretty good! I can almost switch hands. :eek::crackup:crackup

Quote:
Originally Posted by quattro87
You get that look like, no you wave with your left hand held out low with the palm of the hand down.....not by tapping your helmet. LOL

I get real weird looks, especially when I tap my head and rub my tummy.

Gettin pretty good! I can almost switch hands.

Is that kind of like the look Mom used to give you when you rode your new bike past her and yelled " LOOK MOM NO HANDS "? I am impressed however, but can you chew gum at the same time?

Top Bottom