New Warm-N-Safe Liner & Gloves on the way...

STOC6366

Doug
Bike
2009 ST1300A
STOC #
Going to be a good winter - pulled the trigger on a Warm-n-Safe liner, gloves and dual mounted heat-troller.

Will post more later w/ pics and a review. Shipped yesterday from Portland, hope it gets here by the weekend...may make a quick trip up north for a trial run.

ChucksKLRST

Team Colorado
Bike
2019 Versys 1K SE LT
STOC #
My Warm and Safe gloves and liner should be here today or tomorrow. I bought mine from Happy Trails. Good thing too, as winter has arrived in North Texas today. 56 degrees now.

OP
OP
STOC6366

STOC6366

Doug
Bike
2009 ST1300A
STOC #
Trollers, liner & gloves arrived a few weeks ago...sorry for the follow-up.

Only one thought went through my head when I tried them out this past Saturday (35 degrees, very windy):

"...to think I hesitated...".

Hoping to ride home to Iowa this weekend (30-40 degree average) and really give the gear a test.

Installing the mounted trollers was pretty easy despite having to remove some supperware on my 97 ST1100. I mounted them below the left hand storage compartment. Well within reach for quick adjustments, etc.

Lesson learned...I was scared to cut any wires so I didn't connect the system via my FuzeBlock and connected directly to the battery. Now that everything seems to be in working order, I'll make a point to schedule a rewiring...most likely when the snow is falling and I can't ride.

Bike
2001 ST1100 Red
STOC #
One of the best farkles I've ever invested in was the Warm N Safe clothing. I love being able to reach down and turn up the heat on a really cold day. Get a good neck gator to keep the wind off.

Bob H

Top Bottom