Heatroller with Tourmaster Heated Jacket Liner

Anbody done it? Just got the Heated Jacket Liner and I love it! Would love to hook up a dial type (heatroller) controller instead of the one that straps to your leg...Anyone done it? Dan

Bones

Your Humble Scribe
Bike
2014 BMW R1200RT
STOC #
I did that with a Gerbings. I installed a Powerlet socket and wired it through a Heatroller. If I need full power, like for the air compressor, I turn it to full and get constant power. If I need less than full power, like when I want just so much heat for my Gerbings, I just dial in the level of heat I want. I installed the Heatroller under that little triangle of black plastic that juts out left of the right fairing pocket. I drilled one hole for the knob, another to let the red LED come up so I can see the level of toast dialed in.

OP
OP
I did that with a Gerbings. I installed a Powerlet socket and wired it through a Heatroller. If I need full power, like for the air compressor, I turn it to full and get constant power. If I need less than full power, like when I want just so much heat for my Gerbings, I just dial in the level of heat I want. I installed the Heatroller under that little triangle of black plastic that juts out left of the right fairing pocket. I drilled one hole for the knob, another to let the red LED come up so I can see the level of toast dialed in.

That sounds like a great idea..Problem is the Tourmaster comes with its own controller that I believe needs to be bypassed. Dan

Top Bottom