Bike
Honda ST1300
Widder Gloves for sale

How are these gloves heated and what is needed to power them? Any help?:D

Bike
2008 ST 1300
STOC #
Re: Widder Gloves for sale

They are heated by your battery. I have mine hooked directly to the battery, you will need the cord that goes between the gloves & the battery hookup and then the battery hookup itself (sold seperately of course). You can check it out on Widder.com. Seems like a hassle but if you ride in any cold you will never go back to anything else. I think all the wiring is about $30 or so. Good luck,

Kevin

OP
OP
12V. I just don't have the harness, wires or temp controller to go with them. I bought them several months ago and never used them.

Bike
07 ST1300A(P)
STOC #
Re: Widder Gloves for sale

They are heated by your battery. I have mine hooked directly to the battery, you will need the cord that goes between the gloves & the battery hookup and then the battery hookup itself (sold seperately of course). You can check it out on Widder.com. Seems like a hassle but if you ride in any cold you will never go back to anything else. I think all the wiring is about $30 or so. Good luck,

Kevin
I love mine. They failed on a recent trip though, took me about an hour with some needles and multimeter to find the problem, fixed 'em and I'm toasty again.
I'll build my own harness should I ever need to buy a set for the GF. I'll just order the correct connectors from widder.

Bike
'96 ST1100
Mike,

I'm looking for a pair of Widder gloves, but not sure if I should get XL or 2XL. In most every glove I wear, it's a 2XL. However, I've read that Widder tends to run a size large. Again, I've heard that the gloves made from 2007 were resized and now do not run large. I'm unsure what to order.

Do you normally wear XL, and do these fit like other XL gloves?

-Steve Barnhart

Top Bottom