Warm & Safe Heated Gear

SilverSTreak

Bill Royal
Bike
2007 ST1300
STOC #
I bought a jacket liner and two controllers from them 2 years ago and was very satisfied with the service and the quality of the products. All are still working and in use today...

I've bought 3 liners and 2 pairs of gloves, and the heatrollers to go along with them and have had only good experiences. Mike, the owner, can be a bit acerbic at times but makes a quality product and stands behind it. If you register as a club member I believe you are eligible for discounts as well.

Todd

pretbek

Ŵΐļļ ŗĭδέ ∫ỗґ Ŧщịştịέş
Bike
Super Tenere
STOC #
I bought my liner from them and they were very helpful trying to find the proper size. I am skinny with baboon-length arms, so I needed Medium for my torso but XXL for my arms.
They helped me find a happy medium which still works very well today.

Blue STreak

Bob Meyer
STOC #
Very good. Highly recommended. I hae a couple of controllers and a jacket liner. I had one dual controller fail after several years of use. Well out of warranty, and possibly failed because of my abuse--Mike replaced it for me for free anyway.

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
If you have taken the MSF course, you can enter your card number (on their website) and get a discount, I *think* it's like 20%.

I'll be buying my heated gear from them!

STOC6366

Doug
Bike
2009 ST1300A
STOC #
Just purchased a liner, gloves, and mounted dual heat troller from Mike & crew.

I was initally concernted about the purchase transaction via PayPal because PayPal sent me an order confirmation but I never received any confirmation of Mike...learned that this is standard practice for many online vendors using PayPal. Emailed Mike and he alleviated my concern, even let me know when I picked a less-that-optimal/efficient shipping method and changed it for me at no additional cost.

34 degrees this morning for my 6 miles commute, gave the gear its first cold weather test...installation gate guards thought I was nuts when I pulled up, then they saw that I was 'connected'.

Gloves are awesome...fit real nice, better than any other non-electric cold weather gloves I've ever had. Liner works great, nice and toasty with the dial at the 25% mark, even with only a t-shirt under it this morning.

Highly recommend as a great vendor for any heated apparrel. :D

It's good stuff and priced right. It's not overly fancy, but gets the job done and the service is great.

Gene

That's MR CUPCAKE to you!
STOC #
Great service and ST owners get a 20% discount on all items if you ask !! We have 2 sets and they are great since they are tempature nuetral when nthey are turned off you almost forget you have them on, similar to a very lite wind breaker.

Klackey

Kevin
Bike
2005 ST 1300
I have the re-branded gear from Powerlet and they work very well. I got mine though the group buy last year.

Bike
2001 ST1100 Red
STOC #
I LOVE mine! I have the jacket liner and it keeps me toasty warm in the coldest of temps. Nothing fancy, just good, hard working stuff. The gloves are a little big but again, they work like a champ.

Bob H

Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
My SO and I both have heated jacket liners, and controllers. The zipper on hers pulled apart and broke past the year warranty. They said send it back, replaced the zipper, sent it back in record time and never asked to see my bill. No charge. I'm a lifer now!! Looking at the Ultimate gloves and Santa might bring them. The jacket liners are great. Highly recommended supplier.

Bike
ST1300
I bought the firstgear jacket liner and gloves thru motorcycle superstore and got my stuff real quick, I bought the 90 watt jacket which is not necessary because you wont get much wind so it is turned way down while the gloves were on full when the temp was 30 degrees, rode all day in complete comfort, make sure the gloves you buy have the element in the thumb as some dont, I bought the middle of the road

Top Bottom