Harley Sport toured

Bones

Your Humble Scribe
Bike
2014 BMW R1200RT
STOC #
I remember this from the fall. Turned out great!

Is H-D paying attention?

OP
OP
josephthreedogs
Bike
v-rod
STOC #
The fairing is stock H-D with mounting brackets supplied by Cycle Vision from San Diego, California. This is a total bolt on conversion, no welding or cutting of any parts except the headlight wiring harness(3 wires). The ride is good. I have made three round trip rides to Kansas City with no discomfort before the conversion was made and one with just the fairing. As noted the bags are from Corbin and are also a bolt on. The bags are of the highest quality with no flaws(except the price) and quite huge, 27 liters each. I have one more V-Rod I will make this conversion on and another that will only get the bags. Only five dogs made it into the pictures two others were peeing on tires I assume.

Attachments

punk rocka

this space for rent
Bike
'06 ST1300
The fairing is stock H-D with mounting brackets supplied by Cycle Vision from San Diego, California. This is a total bolt on conversion, no welding or cutting of any parts except the headlight wiring harness(3 wires). The ride is good. I have made three round trip rides to Kansas City with no discomfort before the conversion was made and one with just the fairing. As noted the bags are from Corbin and are also a bolt on. The bags are of the highest quality with no flaws(except the price) and quite huge, 27 liters each. I have one more V-Rod I will make this conversion on and another that will only get the bags. Only five dogs made it into the pictures two others were peeing on tires I assume.
Let me know the next time you make it to KC!

jwayden

John Wayden
Bike
2007 ST1300A
STOC #
I think it's too nice looking a bike to be referred to as a "Harley Sport toured" - assuming you pronounce 'toured' the way we do in Texas!

Example:
"He t'urd half uh Texas in a day!"

:D

Kidding of course - You should be proud to own such a fine looking machine!! :hat1:

OP
OP
josephthreedogs
Bike
v-rod
STOC #
I think it's too nice looking a bike to be referred to as a "Harley Sport toured" - assuming you pronounce 'toured' the way we do in Texas!

Example:
"He t'urd half uh Texas in a day!"

:D

Kidding of course - You should be proud to own such a fine looking machine!! :hat1:
fat fingers, should have been tourer.

Top Bottom