seats 'n such

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
been meaning to do this for a while, finally got the right pictures to make it make sense.

How come Harley is the only manufacturer to stick with a proven seat shape? These seats have been around for a looooooooooong time and, except for adding padding, Harley is the only one who still puts'em on bikes. Yeah, you can buy'em after market for yur custom bob-job, butt...

<pun intended :D>

Anyhoo, the farmers among us prolly appreciate this more than others.

DSCF5089.jpg Copy of DSCF5089.jpg
DSCF5092.jpg DSCF5091.jpg

Here's another example on a custom bobber, based on an 800 Vulcan (my favorite, btw.)

Bike
'08 Connie C14
STOC #
I have spent some time on a 'tricycle' seat, they aren't all that hot:)

A friend (a real live honest to God rider) put a "pretend" tricycle seat on his HD, it's got a leaf spring right on the front, the chrome coils at the back are just for show. It works pretty darn good and looks pretty darn good, too. I don't know who made it or what it cost (nothing is too much for his HD) but the darn thing is comfy and looks good. Oh, he built a toe clutch and lever shift kit, too. He's a machinist for the Corps...

I like the 800 bobber, too. It really should have red wheels, though:) I'm thinking the Suzuki Marauder would look pretty good that way.

Top Bottom