Tour Master Synergy liners controlers

jdaniels

R.I.P. - 2010/08/27
Rest In Peace
Bike
'05ST1300'02FZ1
STOC #
Even though we live in florida it still gets chilly.Today we rode to high springs,a 344 round trip and never got over 46 degrees.We wore the synergy pant and jacket liners.All was well for 2 hrs then my controler broke.Again!This was the second one I've had.The first one broke after 3 hrs of use.This one has been ok 2 years but gave up today.What's the cure for this?Will other brand controlers work on the synergy liners?:confused:

1129VLD

"71David5"
Bike
04 ST1300
STOC #
Even though we live in florida it still gets chilly.Today we rode to high springs,a 344 round trip and never got over 46 degrees.We wore the synergy pant and jacket liners.All was well for 2 hrs then my controler broke.Again!This was the second one I've had.The first one broke after 3 hrs of use.This one has been ok 2 years but gave up today.What's the cure for this?Will other brand controlers work on the synergy liners?:confused:
Just the other day I ran across a site that sells an adapter so you can run the Synergy stuff from a heat troller. I'll try to find it again.

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Yeah, my liner controller burned out shortly after I bought it, which they replaced. My gloves controller died when my alternator died a year ago last Christmas. I've tried to find my receipt, but in the meantime, I have been hooking it up to the liner controller and seems to be okay. I would like to find a dual dial controller to run them both off of. So if my liner controller burns out, I'll be looking. :eek:4:

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Yeah, my liner controller burned out shortly after I bought it, which they replaced. My gloves controller died when my alternator died a year ago last Christmas. I've tried to find my receipt, but in the meantime, I have been hooking it up to the liner controller and seems to be okay. I would like to find a dual dial controller to run them both off of. So if my liner controller burns out, I'll be looking. :eek:4:
This sure looks like the ticket...anybody try it?

Dual Remote controller

plus one on warm n safes adapter. You can do it yourself with 2 female quick connects and 2" of wire if you can make a simple crimp though. All thats really needed is to short out 4 of the 5 pins on the end of that plug.

Bike
98 ST1100
STOC #
I emailed Tourmaster last week about a failed controller and they called me the next day and I had a new one by the end of the week.

Top Bottom