How to know you belong to HD

Bike
'08 Connie C14
STOC #
This is not made up, came right off a blog spot that I subscribe to. Is a legitimate site, gets news and stuff MC right very often. Is where I first read about Buell going away.

Anyhow, I can't make stuff like this up. Read it and see for yourself:

http://www.motorcycleblogger.info/things-about-harley-davidson

This is NOT a commentary on HD or most riders. I have friends that are and do:) But, really....

Blrfl

Natural Rider Enhancement
Bike
Fast Blue One
STOC #
Whatever it is, it reads like it was machine-translated from another language.

--Mark

Mark

Gotta make tracks
Bike
KTM 525exc
STOC #
Whatever it is, it reads like it was machine-translated from another language.

--Mark
Either that or someone *really* likes to create sentences using polysyllabic words without bothering to learn proper English sentence structure and the meaning of said words.

Bones

Your Humble Scribe
Bike
2014 BMW R1200RT
STOC #
Let's park the bike for a while and work on constructing simple declarative sentences in English, which could help convey our argument to greater effect.

Or not.

punk rocka

this space for rent
Bike
'06 ST1300
Honestly, if you look at all the entries, it really looks like BS generated to support ads. All the pages have all sorts of links to, in some cases, really craptastic merchandise. I'm going with it's all done in some semi-automated way specifically for the links.

skyboybry

Hi-Hi!
Bike
Sparkles
STOC #
When poser bikes are not HD, then it's a tragedy like you're in a non bad-boy car. That's why my slow RPM noise, power Harley rock and roll is not taking away my chaos horny.

Sincerely,

Punjub 'Michael' Naheesapetalen

punk rocka

this space for rent
Bike
'06 ST1300
When poser bikes are not HD, then it's a tragedy like you're in a non bad-boy car. That's why my slow RPM noise, power Harley rock and roll is not taking away my chaos horny.

Sincerely,

Punjub 'Michael' Naheesapetalen
:clap2: :crackup

Bug Dr.

Extroverted Loner
Reminds me of that skit on "In Living Color" with the two guys in the jail cell....."please allow me to ejaculate my feelings".
Mike

Papa

R.I.P. - 2020/02/10
Rest In Peace
Bike
Blue Breeze
STOC #
Beyond my understanding. I better stick to rice burners.

Blrfl

Natural Rider Enhancement
Bike
Fast Blue One
STOC #
Let's park the bike for a while and work on constructing simple declarative sentences in English, which could help convey our argument to greater effect.

Or not.
Bonesey, if I had to guess a professional writer's guilty pleasure, concocting stuff like that for the shock value would be it. :D

--Mark
Posted via Mobile Device

Bike
2003 ST1300
I swear it's a terrorists' conspiracy, pitting one motorcycle brand against another, and while we are at each others throats they will slip another loaded pair of underwear in on us. It's jihad at its' most devious. I'm calling homeland security after lunch.

Bones

Your Humble Scribe
Bike
2014 BMW R1200RT
STOC #
Bonesey, if I had to guess a professional writer's guilty pleasure, concocting stuff like that for the shock value would be it. :D

--Mark
Posted via Mobile Device
Like I done said before again, there's no reason how come a bit of guilt pleasure isn't something we can't not get on about, if it comes to it by a chance.

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
"The real bikers invest almost all of their time laughing their butts off at these imitations."

So, when do the "real bikers" ride? This guy has obviously never read Sonny's biography, "I'd rather have a Honda ST1100." :rofl1:

Ironic, too, that's it "not about RPM" but the first add is for a twin-cam Power Commander! :D

pretbek

Ŵΐļļ ŗĭδέ ∫ỗґ Ŧщịştịέş
Bike
Super Tenere
STOC #
Like I done said before again, there's no reason how come a bit of guilt pleasure isn't something we can't not get on about, if it comes to it by a chance.
I tried to resistance the tempting, but now it is too many, so here's is mine responding.

There ain't no one that can make a sentence broke like a professional author, combining hick English, translation-mutilated language and obfuscation. That's the most highest performance, I tip my hat off to you.

Bones

Your Humble Scribe
Bike
2014 BMW R1200RT
STOC #
I tried to resistance the tempting, but now it is too many, so here's is mine responding.

There ain't no one that can make a sentence broke like a professional author, combining hick English, translation-mutilated language and obfuscation. That's the most highest performance, I tip my hat off to you.
:bow1: Dit is zeer goed, mijn vriend.

OP
OP
BigTom
Bike
'08 Connie C14
STOC #
The Blog site is legit, I swear:) They 'mirror' about a dozen articles per day. It may be semi automated to things HD related, but I do get enough stuff that I follow them on Twitter.

Made me giggle at 01:00, and that's saying something.

"I am a sleeping fanatic so thereby thinking I am going to rock and roll chaos after tonight working."

Top Bottom