Early model ST

Two Brothers

Walking, Talking, and Smiling!
Hey guys I HD gave Honda the idea on sport touring a while back. What do you think?

Here's some background.

1973 Shovelhead, original paint, Ernie brother #1 rides it all over. Rode it to Tenn and NC last year. This bike is sweet a real looker, runs like a top.

Attachments

Marshal_Mercer

Bumbleberry + Crumble = Yum!
Bike
Has new home
STOC #
A fine example of an award winning AMF "Bowling Bike", later used by OCC as a model for their work. Notice the jaunty rearward rake and custom Cross-OverTM exhaust system.

Marshal

OP
OP
Two Brothers

Two Brothers

Walking, Talking, and Smiling!
A fine example of an award winning AMF "Bowling Bike", later used by OCC as a model for their work. Notice the jaunty rearward rake and custom Cross-OverTM exhaust system.

Marshal

The tour pak is a story in it's self. We found a bike on ebay for sale that had this tour pak on it. That bike was black and the tour pak was purple. Paint matches perfect.

We contacted the owner and he agreed to sell it to us for $100. Believe it or not that was a deal for that. Funny thing is it has some disco stars painted on it. Kinda is cool old school. Some friends and myself threatened Ernie that we were going to put "Big Sexy" on the back.

Marshal_Mercer

Bumbleberry + Crumble = Yum!
Bike
Has new home
STOC #
The tour pak is a story in it's self. We found a bike on ebay for sale that had this tour pak on it. That bike was black and the tour pak was purple. Paint matches perfect.

We contacted the owner and he agreed to sell it to us for $100. Believe it or not that was a deal for that. Funny thing is it has some disco stars painted on it. Kinda is cool old school. Some friends and myself threatened Ernie that we were going to put "Big Sexy" on the back.
Tough buy to beat at $100! Great find.

Marshal

Top Bottom