Harley Davidson

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #
If you find yourself in Kasnas City, Harley Davidson gives tours of their factory every thirty minutes. The tour lasts about an hour and is very interesting.

punk rocka

this space for rent
Bike
'06 ST1300
If you find yourself in Kansas City, you better let me buy you a slice of pie somewhere!

Gizmo

Dean
Bike
2014 Yamaha FJR
I enjoyed the Harley factory tour in York, PA, a few years ago. There were some great exhibits while you waited for the guided tour including:
  • One showing all the raw materials used (i.e. tires, cold rolled steel, plastic) & the finished product
  • One showing the 15 steps (or whatever it was) to create & paint a Harley fender

The only think I didn't like was being the butt of all the tour guide's jokes! Not unexpected at all, but since I was riding a Suzuki twin at the time (and admitted it because I wasn't thinking too fast) everything seemed to revolve around "Suzuki boy" and how he wouldn't know what it is like to ride a fine machine like a Harley:shrug2:

Follow

TEAM COLORADO
Bike
Two wheels
STOC #
If you find yourself in Kasnas City, Harley Davidson gives tours of their factory every thirty minutes. The tour lasts about an hour and is very interesting.
They have one in Kansas? Well I suppose I can go for a ride there and check it out and hit Yoder on the way home...:D

Top Bottom