PDA

View Full Version : Lary Junge, my friend.

sherob
09-17-2010, 01:41 PM
I lost a good friend yesterday, a coworker, and someone who could always make me laugh.

He didn't ride, but he always asked about my travels when I came back from a trip. You could see in his eyes that he had that "riding itch" that needed to be scratched.

During the Easter Holiday, I would load up on those yellow Peep duck candies... cut holes in the wrapper... then let them get stale. When he would drop by the Gopher Hole asking for Systems assistance, I would hand over a box of these to him... he loved stale yellow Peep's, I never asked why.

Rest in peace, Lary... the pain is gone.

PopJack
09-17-2010, 01:51 PM
Sorry man. Good folks live on through their friends and actions. The peeps thing was great, I'll share a story some time, but for now I'll just smile in honor of your friend.
Posted via Mobile Device

Abby580
09-17-2010, 01:52 PM
I lost a good friend yesterday, a coworker, and someone who could always make me laugh.

He didn't ride, but he always asked about my travels when I came back from a trip. You could see in his eyes that he had that "riding itch" that needed to be scratched.

During the Easter Holiday, I would load up on those yellow Peep duck candies... cut holes in the wrapper... then let them get stale. When he would drop by the Gopher Hole asking for Systems assistance, I would hand over a box of these to him... he loved stale yellow Peep's, I never asked why.

Rest in peace, Lary... the pain is gone.

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. I hope he will have all the stale yellow Peeps he could ever want for eternity.

Abby

Peppermint
09-17-2010, 01:54 PM
Sorry to read this, Sherob. It hurts to lose a friend. I hope he will continue to make you smile and laugh, every time you think of him. My condolences to you.
Godspeed, Lary.

Patty

Mellow
09-17-2010, 02:33 PM
Sorry to hear that Rob. RIP Lary

BigTom
09-17-2010, 09:07 PM
My condolences, Rob. I get it.

I thought my friend was the only one that ate stale 'peeps'. She just loves them, has them all year long...

Chance
09-17-2010, 09:17 PM
Sorry to hear you lost a friend. Glad he made you laugh. Good way to remember him.

punk rocka
09-17-2010, 09:27 PM
Sorry to hear that Rob, my condolences to his family and friends.

Dinkie Diesel
09-17-2010, 09:35 PM
Sorry for your loss, Rob. Loved the Peep story. It would be fair to say the Peeps were a good bonding (two friends bonding) agent. RIP

cptgrits
09-17-2010, 09:40 PM
Sorry for your loss Rob, try to remember the good times you had with your friend.

John Anthony
09-17-2010, 09:44 PM
Never easy to lose a good friend. RIP Lary.

John