Steed Accessories from Harley...

Jefro

I ride to Sturgis
It seems that Mother Honda won't sell us Top Boxes, Radios, luggage racks, GPS systems, CB systems or any number of items that would generate mega profits for them.

They should take a cue from HD.
If the ST1300 was in the Harley stable, we would have way more options than humanly possible to install on one bike!

For example, we would have several types of spiked Roman-style highway pegs available. Good for fending off those feisty dogs in the neighborhood. Or how about a leather-fringed Top Box with optional Doggie Carrier. And my personal favorite, a hardtail conversion kit for that manly look!

I'm sure there are many other factory options you would like to see!:D
Jefro.

sherob

Old Herder of cats.
Bike
21 HD FLHXS (SGS)
STOC #
If you were overseas, you would have alot of different options... at least more that we can get here ;) it just costs so much to get things shipped here... and that exchange rate... geez! :eek:

EASt

Streuselkuchen
Bike
S1000XR
My dream ST1300 mods

I've often sulked over the lack of chrome options available for the ST1300. Also, I want more leather tassles. If I had those, I'd be pleased. ;)

All teasing aside, I couldn't agree more. I'm often disappointed by Honda's lack of support for US customers. I can't pick my color when I buy, I have to order accessories from overseas...I just don't get it. :confused:

Bike
ST1300
STOC #
sherob said:
If you were overseas, you would have alot of different options... at least more that we can get here ;) it just costs so much to get things shipped here... and that exchange rate... geez! :eek:
Sherob

I think that works both ways LOL

You guys can get the farkle stuff a lot cheaper than we can here in the UK, however, when we order something from the US, the shipping costs is ridiculous!

Just had one of those clutch housings and a ram mount come from MCL, excellent service, ordered on Monday received in the UK on Thursday. Shipping costs were $32.00 :eek: And the package was extremely light in weight :(

Mick

Top Bottom