Sad birthday

My heart goes out to you today, Don. I can't imagine the the pain I would feel if I lost my daughter. Daughters are a precious thing.

I'm not in any position to give advice but that's never stopped me in the past. I'd try to celebrate a Happy Birthday and remember good, happy, times with her on her birthday. Late condolences for December.

Tom

What a difficult anniversary to commemorate. Sincerest condolences and all the best to your daughter's memory.

Don,

I'm sorry for your loss. As a parent with two daughters who mean the world to me, I can totally relate. No parent should ever have to suffer the loss of a child.

John

It is truly sad Don, I echo Tom on this...... my mother who passed last year always said " a parent should never have to bury a child" My thoughts are with you. Bob

Having 3 daughters myself (all healthy thank god), I know how special the are to daddies. Your post made me shed a tear and my heart goes out to you. I cannot imagine the pain.

My little girls birthday is the 24th. I nearly lost her at 9 days old, all the docs said she probably wouldn't survive what happened to her. I am grateful for every day she is here. Prayers to you for peace and comfort. There are obvious pleasant memories there.. celebrate those every day!

So sorry about the loss of your daughter. Celebrate her life by remembering the great times had together. May God comfort you !

Peace..

My heart went out to you Don when I read this as we NEARLY lost our son in March 2010 in a motorcycle accident on his Pan at 23 years old and I dont know how I could have gone on in life without him and I know how I felt when told to expect the worst on arrival at the hospital so I have the greatest of admiration for parents that can go on and parents like yourself who can share a date like this with the family on this site. Cheers Wullie D.

Don,
Remember those Birthday celebrations! The smiles she put on your face! The hugs and kisses! Celebrate what she gave to you!

She's smiling down at you....

My heart goes out to you. I type this with tears in my eyes as we lost out daughter in August of 2010. She would have been 40 later on this year. It's true a parent shouldn't have to bury a child.

I know the ache, Don. I wish it were not so for either of us....

I would like to suggest Follow and No Bull for our thoughts, too. It is just ONE year since they lost their daughter. Their agony is still right near the surface......

Back
Top Bottom