Hondas New Vultus

Re: New Honda motorcycle NM4 for 2015

Have any of you seen this yet? Looks like a Dredd Judges cycle.
NM4_2015_01.jpg

Yeah, that's what this whole thread (and the other thread indicated above) has been about. NM4 = Vultus= this photo= no thanks.
And this photo is with the luggage attached. It's what happens when video game controlled /anime influenced youth are allowed to design something. And they will likely be the only customers.

Re: New Honda motorcycle NM4 for 2015

It's what happens when video game controlled /anime influenced youth are allowed to design something. And they will likely be the only customers.

I hear that if you ask nicely, they'll get off your lawn.

--Mark

Kinda reminds of the old "Big Wheel" my kids used to have............................ff

Not quite .... :shock:

VTX 26 Front Wheel.jpg

No, that is not a wide-angle distortion. Somebody put a 26" wheel on the front of a VTX1800.

Nope, that's not a "Big Wheel".......I don't even mind that....it's a show bike....but real Big Wheel had a back rest you could move around and you leaned back against it.....recumbent....with the feet way forward........Yup, Revoltus..........thirty years ago.....in plastic...................ff

That's the one...................the designers must have grown up on them....................ff

Re: Sat on a NM4

I might consider that bike when I am no longer able to deal with the weight of my ST. I'd have to see one in person, but it looks pretty good to me.

y--a--w--n.

Looks like a "futuristic" CTXxxxx to me. What the heck happened to Honda design "engineers" ?!?!

Last edited:

I saw one at the dealer the other day. I'm sure it will be there for a long long time. Somebody at Honda must of been on some hard drugs! That is the most stupid looking bike I have ever seen!

Top Bottom