Planning for our 14th Annual Mid Winter Lunch.

ReSTored

Site Supporter
Bike
2019 Tracer GT
STOC #
So, it's time to welcome in the New Year with our 14th annual mid winter lunch.

We're on for Feb 23rd based on availability feedback over the past couple of weeks.

I'm going to post a proper RTE now that we've locked in the date.

Please consider this thread closed

Last edited:
One of the best events of the year! I can only make the February 23rd date, on March the 1st I will be on the Trans Canada heading into Winnipeg. ;)

Looking at a couple of dates at this point. Sunday February 23 @ 1PM or Sunday March 1 @1 PM.

Location is the Milton Lone Star at 1100 Steeles Ave East, Milton, ON.

I'm going to leave this post up for 2 - 3 weeks. Let me know via post on this thread, PM or via email as to your availability and I'll select the date best for all. Once date is locked in I'll post a proper RTE

I’ve been watching for this announcement,....... hoping it would be earlier rather than later. Unfortunately, Marnie and I won’t be able to make either dates and now look forward to seeing you all @ Onstoc.
:2up13:

I think the 23rd is probably better for us. I'm not sure Susan could make the 1st.

Looking at a couple of dates at this point. Sunday February 23 @ 1PM or Sunday March 1 @1 PM.

Location is the Milton Lone Star at 1100 Steeles Ave East, Milton, ON.

I'm going to leave this post up for 2 - 3 weeks. Let me know via post on this thread, PM or via email as to your availability and I'll select the date best for all. Once date is locked in I'll post a proper RTE
Either dates work but prefer Sun Mar 1st

Bummer, I’d hoped to be at this one. The 23rd I’m taking two grandsons, one grandsons friend and a couple of buddies to the motorcycle show.

On the 1st I’ll be in the hands of my loving family, celebrating my 60th birthday...

Bummer, I’d hoped to be at this one. The 23rd I’m taking two grandsons, one grandsons friend and a couple of buddies to the motorcycle show.

On the 1st I’ll be in the hands of my loving family, celebrating my 60th birthday...
We’re a loving family too! We celebrate birthdays in a memorial way....ask RaYzerman. ;)

Back
Top Bottom