The Muffler Man Photo Challenge

STurgisSTeele

When did I become the "Old Man"!?
Bike
01 ST1100A (RIP)
STOC #
Went on a ride to capture the closest Muffler Man to me. It's the one located in Elkhart, IN at the Ace Hardware store on 1635 Cassopolis St.
The Bucket of paint has been removed, but otherwise the same.

IMG_0134.JPG

Bike
None
STOC #
Unbelievable!:hat2:

Went on a ride to capture the closest Muffler Man to me. It's the one located in Elkhart, IN at the Ace Hardware store on 1635 Cassopolis St.
The Bucket of paint has been removed, but otherwise the same.

IMG_0134.JPG
Folks at this site have great taste! I gotcha 1st! Na Na NA boo boo! LOL!:a13:

STurgisSTeele

Bike
01 ST1100A (RIP)
STOC #
That's funny Tom. :D I searched the thread and noticed that you got it first. But since repeats were allowed here, I thought it would be worth getting and it's within reach for me. Hope to locate another one. I think nearer Detroit there might be one. Oh, I know... I'll snag the one in Bangor.

STurgisSTeele

Bike
01 ST1100A (RIP)
STOC #
Here's the Bangor Viking. Too bad you can't get any closer. Nice day for a ride, except the wind was pretty stiff coming back.

IMG_0137.JPG IMG_0138.JPG IMG_0139.JPG

Bike
None
STOC #
Unbelievablbe!:hat2:

That's funny Tom. :D I searched the thread and noticed that you got it first. But since repeats were allowed here, I thought it would be worth getting and it's within reach for me. Hope to locate another one. I think nearer Detroit there might be one. Oh, I know... I'll snag the one in Bangor.
LOL! :rofl1: So long as you get to ride, repeat as necessary!! :clap2:

STurgisSTeele

Bike
01 ST1100A (RIP)
STOC #
Nice MDTurley! Can't tell what he's holding, even after viewing in your link. Maybe a riding whip or something?
Looks like you have a nice part of the country to ride in. Hope to get out that way someday. Been as far as Rapid City, SD and that's in a cage.

STurgisSTeele

Bike
01 ST1100A (RIP)
STOC #
Thanks BakeBoy, though I should have been clearer. The first picture in his post is the one I can't tell what the muffler man is holding. But thanks for the links. I see George was there too!

DAS

STOC #
I got 2 on Sunday. Beautiful day out here in Oregon for a ride. Hwy 42 and 38 from I5 to the coast are pretty nice rides with lots of new pavement.

Grants Pass, OR

Myrtle Point, OR

Last edited:

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
I got 2 on Sunday. Beautiful day out here in Oregon for a ride. Hwy 42 and 38 from I5 to the coast are pretty nice rides with lots of new pavement.

Grants Pass, OR

Myrtle Point, OR
Dan, nice to see another blue one on those two. :D Great place to ride!

When I parked there, the drive-up teller to the right in your picture at Myrtle Point stared at me for quite a while... she seemed to be wondering if I was planning a bank heist. :crackup

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Womantriker and I found this guy hoding an RV in his hand in Hatch NM this morning. NIce '55 Mercury in the lot behind him. They were closed so we didn't inquire. I went to my Prom in a '54 Merc.

Attachments

Top Bottom