NM: Tag

Follow

TEAM COLORADO
Bike
Two wheels
STOC #
Yes Smash I brought Three dozen home a half a dozen Carne Adovada burrittos and thier famous cinnamon rolls, burritos are gone and so are the cinnamon rolls but would you like a half a dozen of the tortillas? Stop by around 7 tonight and you can have some.:D

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Yes Smash I brought Three dozen home a half a dozen Carne Adovada burrittos and thier famous cinnamon rolls, burritos are gone and so are the cinnamon rolls but would you like a half a dozen of the tortillas? Stop by around 7 tonight and you can have some.:D
Follow, the Tub-Of-Goo guardian is following you! :eat2: :22yikes: :rofl1:

Follow

TEAM COLORADO
Bike
Two wheels
STOC #
LOL......George, I have had only one of the tortillas and one of the burritto's. Nick ate the rest, the kids ate the cinnamon rolls. FYI down four more, I have a class reunion is two weeks, I wonder if I can get rid of 20 more..FAST. Going to Hawaii in a month so another 40 would be great.:D do I have a running chance?

It's 7:13 no Smash.

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
I know that "keep moving" part. :D

Here's John's toy airplane (another McNamara fiasco, just like the Edsel):
IMG_3010.jpg IMG_3008.jpg

And two choices for the new one. Wasn't sure if Bonnie's grave has been up in the past year, so including an alternate.
IMG_3013.jpg IMG_3016.jpg

This one might look tuff, but not. Just up the road (invisible in the pic) is a "Mile Marker 32" sign. Does that help? It's soutbound on NM-20. You take it from there. LOTS of Eastern NM looks like this, so thought it appropriate.
IMG_3017 Stitch.jpg

As with most other multi-tags, either or both will get ya the tag. Have fun. :D

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Wow, Carole and I spent the night in Clovis and I didn't have a clue the tag was that plane. Went right by it. The next morning the snow was blowing sideways!!!

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
And two choices for the new one. Wasn't sure if Bonnie's grave has been up in the past year, so including an alternate.
IMG_3013.jpg IMG_3016.jpg

This one might look tuff, but not. Just up the road (invisible in the pic) is a "Mile Marker 32" sign. Does that help? It's soutbound on NM-20. You take it from there. LOTS of Eastern NM looks like this, so thought it appropriate.
IMG_3017 Stitch.jpg
George, which is the alternate? And, what is the panoramic picture showing?

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Either pic works equally well. The panorama shot is showing... New Mexico. Pretty much any shot within easy reach of MM 32, south bound on NM-20 gets ya there. Not far from Billy's grave site so potentially someone could get both.

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
Either pic works equally well. The panorama shot is showing... New Mexico. Pretty much any shot within easy reach of MM 32, south bound on NM-20 gets ya there. Not far from Billy's grave site so potentially someone could get both.
Ok, thanks. I just wasn't sure. :)

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
I'd forgotten about this 'til MotoMac mentioned it this morning. Glad I didn't try to get it on the way home yesterday, wouldn't wasted precious time finding I already own it!!! :rofl1:

I expect Mac stopped there this morning, prolly see new pics tonight. :D

Mac, as always, CAREFUL ON THE ROAD!!!!

Top Bottom