OH: Tag

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Gosh Pat, since I'm not there any more, looks like you're the oly Buckeye to move it!!! I would recognize that blue bike anywhere and I think I see your bike waaaaaaaay doooowwwwnnnn at the other end!!!

OP
OP
sirepair

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
My bike is the 4th or 5th one back, with my jacket on the windshield.... And yep, that's Bob's bike in the front, along with HRCole's, TeSTit, and a bunch of other OH-STOC attendees!!

OP
OP
sirepair

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
I don't have a problem moving it, it just seems to sit there after the fact! But I know what the problem is; we have SOOOOO many great roads here to ride that people are busy riding those roads, not looking for a tag.

Maybe I'll get it and take it somewhere else in the S/E corner, where all the fun stuff is!!

indypup

Accidents HURT! Safety doesn't
Bike
2007 ST1300
STOC #
I can easily grab this tag and then move it to Toledo for you guys. :D The Fall Festival of Leaves is this weekend...

Bike
2007 ST1300
Way to go Pat and Jeff. I haven't checked on this tag since before BRG. I will try and find somewhere more interesting to put it next time. :D

OP
OP
sirepair

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
And another Ohio attraction I've never stopped to check out!!! Nice job Pat!!!
Mac, unfortunately I did not get to see the Wright Flyer; I went on Sunday! May have to scoot over there some time when they are open and check it out. Not far from the W-P Air Force Museum (which we visited about a year ago) which is well worth the time!

Tim, your tag location was fine! Remember, it's about getting out and riding more than anything else. Of course if you move it to a nice pie shop that's a bonus....:D

Top Bottom