OH: Tag

Raj_Zin

AKA Steve
Bike
FJR1300A
STOC #
I was intrigued by the idea of a fried bologna sandwich (and tired of waiting for someone to move my Michigan tag) so I decided to come and play in y'all's playground on this beautiful late season day

Old tag (I did get the fried bolgna sandwich. Kinda tasted like a quality hot dog.)

I didn't get pie so I stopped here. Not a long move, but a sweet one none the less IMO :D

That's an "O" behind the post

-STeve

Last edited:
Bike
2007 ST1300
I guess you could say that was a SWEET move.
I sure would like to move it tomorrow, but I won't have time. :(
Nice tag. Come on down and play anytime.

perk263

perkSTer
Bike
2004 ST 1300
Ok it looks like an out of stater moved this last and I just could not let the year end with an out of stater having the last move. I had a 286 mile round trip to move this to my part of Ohio. I left around 0930 at 39F in a light rain. Temps maxed out at about 43F and then back home by about 1430 at 39F. I had a few other sites picked but ended with this one as it is close to home. If you are looking for a place to eat near the tag check out Ben's near the lake on 224. Also the Circle Restaurant on the Circle in Deerfield (and I think they have pie still). Coon's was closed for the Holiday, if coming to get this tag let me know and maybe we can meet and ride. There is some decent riding in the area and you can hit two additional states within an hours ride (PA and WV).

Attachments

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
And if you order pancakes at the Circle, just get one!!! They're served on a platter and the pancake hangs over the short side of the platter.

perk263

perkSTer
Bike
2004 ST 1300
I hope to be more active with the OH tag this year. I wont move it again until someone else does unless it sits way too long.

dhall854

Retired, ready to RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Ohio Tag on the move! 4-12-12

Let's go OHIO!

I got my first Tag move today.:)

Sorry I couldn't move it too far, but the sun & temps were dropping fast by the time I got home. Great to get out after 4" of snow yesterday morning.:(
If nobody moves it before I can, I'll try to get it a little more centrally located when the weather & my schedule permit.

The new spot is close to my home so if anyone ventures up this way to claim it, let me know if you'd like to meet.

Ride safe,
Dale

Attachments

perk263

perkSTer
Bike
2004 ST 1300
Dale thanks gor moving the tag. Sorry couldn't meet up with you but I'm having a fun wet time in Illinois at Moonshine.

Bike
2007 ST1300
Wow, when you move the tag, you don't mess around! Great job, Tim.

Who's willing to bring it back in a northerly direction????
LOL! I rode 1200+ miles to move that tag. Took the looong way around.:D
Don't worry it won't stay down here too long.
There's a few LD riders that pass through here and take it back your way.

Bike
2007 ST1300
I told you (dhall854) it wouldn't last long down here.:D
Nice move Indy.
What did you think of the pizza PIE?

Last edited:

indypup

Accidents HURT! Safety doesn't
Bike
2007 ST1300
STOC #
I told you (dhall854) it wouldn't last long down here.:D
Nice move Indy.
What did you think of the pizza PIE?
It was excellent especially since the goldwinger's paid for it. :D I left the tip though...lol

OP
OP
sirepair

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
Great to see the tag move again! I too have been through those gates many times!

I've been thinking about going and getting it, but have been focusing my riding on OH-STOC STuff in the S.E. corner of the state.

Top Bottom