Peppermint's Ireland Trip

Bike
ST1100
Just to let you all know that Patty(peppermint) has arrived safely in Ireland this morning.I met her at Dublin Airport,we went for an Full Irish breakfast then did a little sightseeing before i dropped her at Shadowfax appartment.The three of us plan to head up through the Dublin/Wicklow mountains tomorrow for more sightseeing before she heads south to New Ross on Saturday where she is attending a wedding.

I am now back home and about to head out to my local bar to watch the irish boxer Katie Taylor fight in the final of the womens boxing.You better be all cheering for her,you hear:bow1::bow1:

Go Katie Go

Mark

Gotta make tracks
Bike
KTM 525exc
STOC #
Re: peppermint

Well done!
Please have a pint for me while watching your girl win her bout!

Mark

EASt

Streuselkuchen
Bike
S1000XR

The Guinness didn't flow unless you post the pictures here.

Bones

Your Humble Scribe
Bike
2014 BMW R1200RT
STOC #

Patty has arrived. OK...have the Irish distillers been properly notified?

Bones

Your Humble Scribe
Bike
2014 BMW R1200RT
STOC #

+1... Still time to buy Guinness shares before the Peppermint induced rationing...:D
I was thinking whiskey distilleries...that girl loves her Scotch, figure she'd try the local hooch while in Eire...but Guinness shares makes sense as well.

OP
OP
Fearmor
Bike
ST1100

Our girl Katie won gold we,re so proud of her.I keep you posted on Patty tomorrow.She,s quiet a gal, we might even keep her here

Bike
Suzuki Gladius

Hi everybody and greetings from Dublin! It's been quite the eventful day indeed! Thanks so much, Pat (Fearmor) for meeting me at the airport, treating me to breakfast and giving me a lovely tour of Fair Dublin City before dropping me at Pat's (Shadowfax-ST's) place. I managed a couple of hours' sleep this afternoon and when Pat got home from work, we geared up, got on Shadowfax and went for a ride out to a lovely little seaside town on an island called Howth. We had a nice supper there of fresh haddock (yum!) and yes, I had my first pint of Guinness in Ireland! :) Tomorrow looks like it will be a fine day, so very much looking forward to the Three Pats Ride up into the Dublin/Wicklow Mountains! :)

Wheeeeeeee!! :)

Patty

P.S. Congratulations on winning Gold for Eire, Katie! Way to go, girl!

Papa

R.I.P. - 2020/02/10
Rest In Peace
Bike
Blue Breeze
STOC #

glad you're enjoying yourself Patty, you deserve a bit of r&r. I have just one question, is the answer still the same?

gmast1100

Gettin old sux
Bike
2016 Kawasaki Versys
STOC #

Patty, so glad that you made it over and that you are enjoying yourself. Keep it up and don't forget---PICS!!!!!!!!! No pics and we won't believe you were ever there???????

Bike
Suzuki Gladius

Pat, Pat, Frank and I had a truly wonderful ride up into the Wicklow Mountains today. The day was bright, sunny and warm...couldn't have asked for better weather!
Pat (Fearmor), thank you so much for the wonderful picnic of tea and sandwiches you prepared for us...Frank, thanks for the ice cream!...Pat G., thanks for ferrying me around and showing me some great sights yesterday and today! It's been wonderful to meet you all! :D

Can't upload photos yet, but will do when I get home!

Patty

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #

That structure in the background where Patty is standing in Pat's first picture looks like it was designed by Santiago Calatrava. Here's what he did for us in Milwaukee... linky

Bike
ST1100A 2000
STOC #

Patty glad to see you up and about. It's pretty damp out there so make sure you have a couple of Guiness a day and a Jameson's nightcap.

Top Bottom