OH: Tag

indypup

Accidents HURT! Safety doesn't
Bike
2007 ST1300
STOC #
Mac, now I know why you wouldn't say where you moved it to and for the giggle when I asked while I was standing right at the tag spot.... :D

OP
OP
sirepair

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
Hmmmmm, looks like Mac has done half the work for me! My bike is "conveniently" pictured in the OH-STOC tag.....

Is that a foul?!?

Bike
2005 BMW RT
Marcia and I took a ride today and guess where we ended up. There was nobody in any of the cabins. No power. This being a popular vaction week there are alot of disapointed people. Give me notice when you come to pick up the tag I'll buy you lunch.
Tag 002 Large Web view.jpgTag 004 Large Web view.jpg

OP
OP
sirepair

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
Dang it Ron, I was gonna move it! Snapped some pics yesterday and just hadn't had time to post.....

Oh well, ya snooze, ya loose!

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Wow, you and Marsha were less than 5 miles from my house!!! I won't be back to Ohio for awhile, unless my house sells and I have to come back and sign papers.

Pacificcoaster

former PC800 Pilot
Bike
Honda ST1300A
STOC #
WOW! That TAG is still at the National Football Hall of Fame?? It's been there since July 6th! Ohio ST-Owners...did you NOT see that DOHBOY offered a FREE lunch for anyone who shows up to run the TAG back to it's rightful resting place in SW Ohio. Uh...Did he mention that lunch included...PIE?! Come on, guys and gals. W'as Up Wit Dat? I've got to cage it to Van Wert, OH this weekend or I'd be there Saturday for lunch and PIE! What's the matter? Don't y'all think there is any good PIE in Massillon, OH?

TAG! Btw, we've decided that extra credit should be given to those who give their woman a squeeze and smooch at the tag ;) Just to add to the fun
Tag_1_Sept_15_2012.jpgTag_2_Sept_16_2012.jpg the Greek Salad with gyro meet was amazing & @tonythecarguy's traditional gyro was too - YUM! A must stop even without playing tag.

Bike
2007 ST1300
We didn't move it far but we're in the game.
That's ok. You are out riding! :) That's what it is all about.
I wish I had time to come up and drag it back down this way a little. I like riding this time of year, all the fall colors, cooler temps actually make all the gear feel nice and cozy. Too bad the days have to get shorter.:(

Bike
2005 BMW RT
Last Thursday was forcast to be the last nice day of the year, and so far it is. Marcia encouraged me to go for a nice ride and take advantage of the beautiful weather. I wondered where to go and then it came to me, I'll go play tag. Who ever moves the tag will enjoy the ride. Tag NY 073 Large Web view.jpgTag NY 076 Large Web view.jpgTag NY 079 Large Web view.jpg

tonythecarguy

err... motorcycleguy
Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
That will be a nice ride Ron, been past there many times. Good Move.

Top Bottom