Picton ride 2013

Bike
2013 st 1300
This thread is a bit of a test for uploading photos. I went to ONSTOC last year and took many pics on the way there and back. I would like to share some of them if I can upload them. pls bear with me for a moment.

new england 4.jpg new england 8.jpg new england 9.jpgnew england 11.jpgnew england 16.jpg

The first 3 are from western maine along highway #2 (my favourite there) and the last 2 are places I visited when I was 8, almost 50 yrs ago.

Last edited:
OP
OP
cldiver
Bike
2013 st 1300
This was the morning I started for home. I was going to go thru the states but at Kingston decided to go to the Gaspe . It was cold but I couldn't believe the sky.

campsite 7.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
cldiver
Bike
2013 st 1300
This next set is from place along the Gaspe. It was a beautiful ride but among the most dangerous places I've ridden, drivers are nuts.

the first of of an old Can sub. I used to be a diver in the military and worked under this thing a few times, the rest just show how cool the ride is out there. But make no mistake, it is a dangerous place.

gaspe 3.jpg gaspe 11.jpg gaspe 14.jpg gaspe 30.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
cldiver
Bike
2013 st 1300
these are from the ride I did in northern Ont while at ONSTOC. I was impressed by the straightness of this road. For some reason my computer will not resize some pics so that's it for northern Ont.

nor ont 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom