• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

MI: A to Z (Round 2)

OP
OP
STurgisSTeele

STurgisSTeele

When did I become the "Old Man"!?
Bike
01 ST1100A (RIP)
STOC #
Re: MI: A to Z

Fantastic, Dennis. My bike is under the knife with u-joint surgery. Also replacing the driveshaft joint. Just ordered all the parts Friday.

OP
OP
STurgisSTeele

STurgisSTeele

Bike
01 ST1100A (RIP)
STOC #
Hey, just noticed our title changed to (Round 2). That's pretty cool.

Bike
2004 ST1300/XR650L
STOC #
Cider and doughnuts...it can't be fall already :(. Really though, fall is my favorite season, it what comes next that stinks. But for now, it's really nice riding weather.

Dennis

OP
OP
STurgisSTeele

STurgisSTeele

Bike
01 ST1100A (RIP)
STOC #
Hah! I knew it. Had a criminology prof that was real big on getting round tuit. He didn't want anyone putting off their assignments.

Last edited:
Bike
2004 ST1300/XR650L
STOC #
OK, here's a G, courtesy of Grant. Seems taking a pic of your bike in front of a school makes the cities finest wonder what's going on. (see background).He parked there till I left. Sundays are pretty slow days I'm thinking.:)

Attachments

Top Bottom