WI: Tag

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
Nuts. Went for a ride today and just realized I ended up less than 4 miles from where the tag is sitting. Could have been worse though. I like taking CTH FF between Hillsboro and Wonnewoc instead of 33 whenever I'm in the area. If I had stayed on 33 I would have driven right through the town instead...:eek::

Bike
2015 K1600 GTL E
2024 Miles
On vacation, and thought I could move this. But no. I'm removing carpet, woodwork, doors and such. Have to paint and put in a wood floor. Help me Jesus. Guess what the yard will not be cared for this week. I did start the bike after moving out the way for multitude of stuff we threw in the construction dumpster. I might get a evening ride in for sanity sake.

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
Time to start the year off again. Let's see if we can move this thing a little more than last year.

Old tag was in Union Center at the 400 State Trail bicycle parking area. Women's restroom was closed.

New tag photo is a closer to the East side of the state since the latest participants are congregated around here but feel free to move it wherever you wish...

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
I was past this place just a week prior to you posting it. Now to find time for a 6+ hour round trip to pick it up.
I was figuring that somebody heading over to MnSTOC would have snagged this one but apparently not the case.

I drove by the place by sheer chance and had to turn around to take a picture of it thinking that it would be a cool tag photo. Also gives those Minnesnowtans a chance to move the WI tag...

Top Bottom