New Scenic Photo Contest

STOC #
Utah0803_edited.jpg Utah SR23 east of Milford near Desert Range Experimental Station; after spending the previous evening camping at The Great Basin National Park. Lonely highway. I stopped at a 24hr fuel station in Milford and met the friendly local county sheriff. He had questions about Arkansas and decided he hated me because of the Clintons. Guy got very rude and confrontational like I had major influence on world affairs. That was one of the strangest gas station conversations I have ever experienced. I do recommend the riding in the area.

Bike
Honda ST1300 Pan-Eur
Utah0803_edited.jpg Utah SR23 east of Milford near Desert Range Experimental Station; after spending the previous evening camping at The Great Basin National Park. Lonely highway. I stopped at a 24hr fuel station in Milford and met the friendly local county sheriff. He had questions about Arkansas and decided he hated me because of the Clintons. Guy got very rude and confrontational like I had major influence on world affairs. That was one of the strangest gas station conversations I have ever experienced. I do recommend the riding in the area.
Was there in the fall of 2018. Travelling by car and not bike, unfortunately. Stayed in a cabin in Grand Escalante. Unforgettable trip. Love Utah. I was asked for proof that I was over 21 when I ordered a beer at a restaurant. I was 65 at the time and thought the waiter was joking. He wasn't! Wouldn't accept my Spanish photo driving licence as proof and wanted my passport, which was in a suitcase in the car. I gave up and ordered a glass of water!

Bike
94 magna, 07 goldwin
Doc, about your hitch: is it a standard, fixed ball? Ever had a binding issue in curves?
Standard hitch that I got from hitchdoc..out of canada....the ball is a custom one solid piece..
Have pulled the trailer close to 15k...never an issue with it

STOC #
October 2012 in Arizona. This site appears to be on a major human trafficking route. There were huge white blimps floating nearby as well as drones and BP patrols. Crazy stuff but nice weather in October2012-10-09_12-33-16_961.jpg

Bike
'01 & '96 ST1100s
STOC #
Standard hitch that I got from hitchdoc..out of canada....the ball is a custom one solid piece..
Have pulled the trailer close to 15k...never an issue with it
I asked because some sites suggest that either a swivel joint or a swivel ball is a must. (sorry about huge pics)

Top Bottom