NatSTOC 15 days, 9 States, 6200 miles

paulcb

- - - Tetelestai - - - R.I.P. - 2022/05/26
Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #
Great pics Mike, looks like you had some perfect spots for camping.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010

Been there. Fun Ride. They say... It inspired some Brit to write a song about it.

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
Great pix, Mike, even though a number of them failed to load. The American West is a truly unique and beautiful environment, and I appreciate the chance to see it from a behind-the-handlebars perspective from time to time, if only vicariously. Maybe some day if I'm really lucky I can see it from that angle in person. Thanks for sharing.

(@Mellow as an aside, ever since the site upgrade- which overall is a great improvement- I've seen this same behavior over and over. In posts with lots of photos, the software will display a number of them as broken links. When I reported this issue right after the upgrade was complete we found that taking a page through the Edit > Save cycle "fixes" the problem. However, that's not permanent (I've seen the same problem recur on a number of my posts) and it's not a solution for anyone other than the post owner- I can't "edit" Mikes photos, for example. Any chance you can make a little time and dig into the issue?)

OP
OP
970mike

970mike

Mike Brown
Site Supporter
Bike
07 & 12 ST1300A
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
Great pix, Mike, even though a number of them failed to load. The American West is a truly unique and beautiful environment, and I appreciate the chance to see it from a behind-the-handlebars perspective from time to time, if only vicariously. Maybe some day if I'm really lucky I can see it from that angle in person. Thanks for sharing.

(@Mellow as an aside, ever since the site upgrade- which overall is a great improvement- I've seen this same behavior over and over. In posts with lots of photos, the software will display a number of them as broken links. When I reported this issue right after the upgrade was complete we found that taking a page through the Edit > Save cycle "fixes" the problem. However, that's not permanent (I've seen the same problem recur on a number of my posts) and it's not a solution for anyone other than the post owner- I can't "edit" Mikes photos, for example. Any chance you can make a little time and dig into the issue?)
I hit the edit and they were all there, I hit the save and they look like they are all there.

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
I hit the edit and they were all there, I hit the save and they look like they are all there.
Yes that seems to do the trick, for a while. But it doesn't seem to last, and of course it's only available to you... and about 15 shots still showed broken to me. After I reloaded the page they all showed up, though.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
I changed the image processor being used... as long as that doesn't mess up something else that's more important we'll see how it works.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
I changed the image processor being used...
I thought it was the string from my computer's can to the ISP's can. Lousy throughput on my end. The pics are slow to load but a refresh brings them all up.

STOC #
Great pics thanks for sharing. I just did about 4000 miles to the northeast and back with zero pictures. I was a little pressed for time but that's not a good excuse; here's one.Niagara Falls.jpg

Top Bottom