What a lovely day

A great day for a rideout with my lovely daughter, just a ride from Landsberg to the Ammersee along the bendy-wendy, curvy-wurvy bits past Windach. The sun was out and the day was warm and to hell with the TüV overdue and two worn tires like riding on a hexagon nut.

Attachments

JohnK

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 ST1300a
STOC #
[QUOTE="...The sun was out and the day was warm and to hell with the TüV overdue and two worn tires like riding on a hexagon nut.
[/QUOTE]
:rolleyes:
yes been there - done that!

if I ever get back to Germany I really would like to get out and enjoy the back roads. Especially the Bavarian country side - good for you and your daughter. Nice pics

ChucksKLRST

Team Colorado
Bike
2019 Versys 1K SE LT
STOC #
Great ride. It is always a treat to be able to ride with ones Daughter. My Daughter also rides but is too busy with work and family to do much riding lately. Really wish I could be riding in Germany / Austria again. Any Idea when they will be open for US tourist to come over?

OP
OP
Slammer
Great ride. It is always a treat to be able to ride with ones Daughter. My Daughter also rides but is too busy with work and family to do much riding lately. Really wish I could be riding in Germany / Austria again. Any Idea when they will be open for US tourist to come over?
No idea whatsoever.

Top Bottom