OP
OP
Pop-Pop

Pop-Pop

Site Supporter
Bike
1996 ST 1100
STOC #
Been meaning to ask you how you like the new windshield and how is it in all the rain you rode through?
I do like it, but for my own reasons. I rode over 500 mi in the rain over two days and the shield kept my body dry. Because of the sometimes slower speeds, i was grateful for the clear hemet shield, because the rain did get to my face. Im certain if i was on the interstate the windshield would have blown the rain over me.
iride with it up and out mostly, because of the grime trucks and other vehicles throw up.
what i like most tho is tjat if im in traffic or going slow, i can drop the shield and get some wind. This shield is def better than my clear view.
the company that makes them is a bit frustrating. They r good honest guys, but because they make them so rarely, i had to do a bunch of tweaking, as did the others here that recently ordered a madstat.

Sunday Rider

Site Supporter
Bike
1997 ST1100
STOC #
I do like it, but for my own reasons. I rode over 500 mi in the rain over two days and the shield kept my body dry. Because of the sometimes slower speeds, i was grateful for the clear hemet shield, because the rain did get to my face. Im certain if i was on the interstate the windshield would have blown the rain over me.
iride with it up and out mostly, because of the grime trucks and other vehicles throw up.
what i like most tho is tjat if im in traffic or going slow, i can drop the shield and get some wind. This shield is def better than my clear view.
the company that makes them is a bit frustrating. They r good honest guys, but because they make them so rarely, i had to do a bunch of tweaking, as did the others here that recently ordered a madstat.
Thanks for that!

OP
OP
Pop-Pop

Pop-Pop

Site Supporter
Bike
1996 ST 1100
STOC #
Back on the road!
i must say the terrible twos exist! Still had a ball with the kids. Ate, drank and loved them all. It was a gas to help them out. They are taking on more work and i hope i gave them the freedom to get a bit extra done! Will be back in pagosa in the spring.
last year, i went thru wokf creek and was scared to death. This year? I had a ball!
heading for arkansas. Hoping for garden city ka for a bit of free camping. Im on rt160, which is really pretty heading east.
A2D12A55-D68E-4C31-94C0-582ABBCEE8A7.jpeg47D14AEF-C884-4D0F-A369-68C98C03E633.jpegE5F9C190-0A49-4AD4-89AE-9DFB6CAEC9D5.jpeg

Attachments

Darth rider

Site Supporter
Bike
BMW K1600 GT
Do you plan on joining in the cornhole game in Arkansas with the guys? I told them to be gentle on you :rofl1:. Safe travels.

Sunday Rider

Site Supporter
Bike
1997 ST1100
STOC #
That’s what happens when you hang around the younger crowd. They need their sleep. But I am guessing you were in the tent early last night? Happy riding today Pop Pop

OP
OP
Pop-Pop

Pop-Pop

Site Supporter
Bike
1996 ST 1100
STOC #
That’s what happens when you hang around the younger crowd. They need their sleep. But I am guessing you were in the tent early last night? Happy riding today Pop Pop
Yes, i was! Slept like a baby! Every two hours i woke up crying for mama! Its very nice here and the guys are great, even if they dont get my boston jokes!

Sunday Rider

Site Supporter
Bike
1997 ST1100
STOC #
That windshield sure looks odd on the ST, takes more away from the looks than the moto clothing dispaly on the seat. :D

Top Bottom