OP
OP
Pop-Pop

Pop-Pop

Site Supporter
Bike
1996 ST 1100
STOC #
Glad you're home safe Michael. Looking forward to your Spring trip reporting! Any plans yet?
Well, been thinking about a diagonal trip. Rt66 or something. I really need some time in utah again. Also, hoping to get a mechanic 1100 guru to go thru the bike and make sure its up to spec
But, who the hell knows! I distract easilly!

OP
OP
Pop-Pop

Pop-Pop

Site Supporter
Bike
1996 ST 1100
STOC #
All kidding aside, @Pop-Pop you are an inspiration to some here.
And to the rest of us, you are just an annoying pain in the arse, as we read your musings, longingly pore over your photos, and wish we were you.
Or, at the very least, wish we could be doing what you do.
So, now you know what a masshole is like! I had a ball! Many thanks to all!

OP
OP
Pop-Pop

Pop-Pop

Site Supporter
Bike
1996 ST 1100
STOC #
Have you considered a 4 corners ride?
I was checking a "like" and stumbled across your question again. Plans are wet feet in Key West and on to Cali, where 66 starts. If I remain patient, I'll b leaving the beginning of April, but that didn't work out well as I left 3/31 this past spring. Planning is in full swing now. Already got wet feet in the Northwest and Maine is a piece of cake for me.

Ron

Bike
ST1100s
STOC #
Generally, a 4 corners ride is all in 1 shot. Lots of miles and days on the road.

OP
OP
Pop-Pop

Pop-Pop

Site Supporter
Bike
1996 ST 1100
STOC #
Generally, a 4 corners ride is all in 1 shot. Lots of miles and days on the road.
Naaaa! I dont do the miles per day those guys do. I’d take great satisfaction if i could do it in any way possible. Its kind of a secondary thing anyway.
i rode rt2 across the top of usa and want to ride tje most southern part of the usa. It sounds like a lot of fun! Honestly tho, just being on the bike is the best thing.

Ron

Bike
ST1100s
STOC #
I think it is often done more for bragging rights than anything else. Not taking anything from those that have done it, it is quite an accomplishment.

Top Bottom