Daves Fla. Trip with his son Steve

Hello everyone,
I recently flew into Daytona to start a 10 day motorcycle trip with my son Steve. We Previously searched Craiges List and purchased a 2001 ST with 47000 miles on it for me to ride. My son has a 2011 HD fat boy for his ride. He had both bikes staged in a parking lot of a motorcycle shop. He picked me up at the airport and took to the bikes. I loaded up my gear on the ST and we started our trip. We stayed in Key Largo our first night and made it to key West the following day. We spent 3 days in the keys where we rented scooters to get around the traffic. We rented Jet Skis and did some wave jumping. Had a great time drinking a few bears, eating some fresh sea food and listing to some music. We started our way back on the forth day staying in Florida City. From there we crossed Alligator Ally and zoomed up to Naples where we caught up with an old High school friend Bill Grover and spent 3 days their Taking in some great Jazz music great food and of course a few bears. We spent the balance of our time heading back to Daytona Where we put the bikes in storage and I caught my plane for home.

motorcycle photos.jpgmotorcycle photo 5.jpg
Hello everyone,
I recently flew into Daytona to start a 10 day motorcycle trip with my son Steve. We Previously searched Craiges List and purchased a 2001 ST with 47000 miles on it for me to ride. My son has a 2011 HD fat boy for his ride. He had both bikes staged in a parking lot of a motorcycle shop. He picked me up at the airport and took to the bikes. I loaded up my gear on the ST and we started our trip. We stayed in Key Largo our first night and made it to key West the following day. We spent 3 days in the keys where we rented scooters to get around the traffic. We rented Jet Skis and did some wave jumping. Had a great time drinking a few bears, eating some fresh sea food and listing to some music. We started our way back on the forth day staying in Florida City. From there we crossed Alligator Ally and zoomed up to Naples where we caught up with an old High school friend Bill Grover and spent 3 days their Taking in some great Jazz music great food and of course a few bears. We spent the balance of our time heading back to Daytona Where we put the bikes in storage and I caught my plane for home.
Hello Everyone, I finally figured out how to include some pictures of my 10 day trip around Florida. Regards, Dave

Attachments

• IMG_9150.JPEG
    IMG_9150.JPEG
    131.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9145.JPEG
    IMG_9145.JPEG
    107.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9147.JPEG
    IMG_9147.JPEG
    115.8 KB · Views: 23
  • motorcycle photo 3.jpg
    motorcycle photo 3.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 22
  • motorcycle photo 7.jpg
    motorcycle photo 7.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 22
  • motorcycle photo8.jpg
    motorcycle photo8.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 22
  • motorcycle photo 9.jpg
    motorcycle photo 9.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 21
Congratulations! :thumb:

That is excellent! Anytime you can ride with your kids is a great memory! I've done a couple of rides with some of my sons, every time they come back with, "when are we going to do that again?"
:think1:

Back
Top Bottom