MI: Tag

Bike
ST1300
A large metropolitan city. Famous hot spot if you are into celebrity stuff...I just liked getting a shot of my ST and a yellow cab together - something you don't see often. :D

Attachments

Bike
06 ST 1300
STOC #
Hey Topgun,

That's a '62 T-bird.:cool: Just had a tune up, all new exhaust and brakes all 'round. An oil change and a few other lil TLC things and she runs purty good.

D.

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
I'm confused, 2dogs posted a new tag but no pic of his bike with the old tag. What is the current Michigan Tag??

Raj_Zin

AKA Steve
Bike
FJR1300A
STOC #
Not to mention the Big Mac tag appears to have been taken a full year before the tag it was meant to replace. We all know time travel is only possible on the fastest blue ones :04biker:
We may need to get a judge's ruling on this

Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
I'm confused, 2dogs posted a new tag but no pic of his bike with the old tag. What is the current Michigan Tag??
:D This was a topic of discussion at the Ypsilanti RTE last month. " Rules? who needs rules?" - or something like that ;):p::D

Unless 2dogs backtracks and Tags the 1st pic someone else could Tag either one to get the thread going again. Maybe try prompting Dave (2dogs) or if you're in the neighbourhood George & have the need to do another state, I say Tag either one and start the thing off with a fresh target.

If not, I'll slip over from Ontario later in May and get one or the other Tag myself - likely the bridge `cuz its further and I haven't ridden over it in a couple of years.

My 2 cents worth ....

Happy Trails

Last edited:
Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
New tag has to be!! (should be) taken after the old tag to be legal (unless someone decides otherwise.)

Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
Not to mention the Big Mac tag appears to have been taken a full year before the tag it was meant to replace. We all know time travel is only possible on the fastest blue ones :04biker:
We may need to get a judge's ruling on this
George said:
;New tag has to be!! (should be) taken after the old tag to be legal (unless someone decides otherwise.)
Oh ya, I didn't notice the Big Mac date. Double offside :p:

I think the Ontario Tag game has the same problem at the moment. OK, who's the judge??

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
George and I have more tags together than the rest of the board put together. Doesn't make us the autority, but 2dogs didn't tag the Hard Rock with his bike in a picture(he didn't tag it at all, he just identified it) and his tag of Big Mac is ancient history. The idea of the tag game is to RIDE!!! It seems to me the tag is still Lee's in Detroit until someone parks a bike and take a pic of it and the Hard Rock Cafe and moves it to another location and takes another picture of his bike in the picture at the least on the same day or the day after the 1st picture.

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
So, Mac, the king of tags, has spoken. And George, the joker of tags, is in Plymouth, only 40 miles from the Hard Rock.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :D

No one ever thought this game would result in a new Suite of Cards.

Does this make Carole the Queen of Tags??

Who's gonna be the Ace?? :D

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Done.

Hard Rock:temp 13 014.jpg

...and the new one. Better get over there before their name is removed from the building.
temp 13 013.jpg
(Story on CNN says GM sold more cars in Asia in the first quarter than in the US!)

Wanted to use this as the new tag, but the only part of the bike that shows is the antenna. Prolly not legal, so go get GMHQ.
temp 13 015.jpg

Raj_Zin

AKA Steve
Bike
FJR1300A
STOC #
Wow thought the tag would have been moved by now. Maybe if we get it out of downtown Detroit.

Old tag GM HQ AKA the RenCen

New tag - you don't quite have to go through Hell to get there, but it's close enough for a side excursion:

Last edited:
Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Good move, Raj. Getting out of Detroit, I mean.

I thought about using the Ambassador Bridge pic, ya gotta be on the way to Canada to get it. But, the only part of the bike that shows is the radio antenna and a little bit of the windscreen. :D

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Wow, this tag is stale. Guess who's heading south out of the UP on the way to Ohio Sunday? And I do like the ice cream at the Parlor!!!

Raj_Zin

AKA Steve
Bike
FJR1300A
STOC #
Yes, it is stale... and dusty too, from the roadwork on 36. But the detour is a nice ride... The tavern has a decent Sunday brunch

-Steve

Top Bottom