Throttlemeister instructions

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #
Some of you guys who bought bikes with Throttlemeisters already on them might find the installation instructions handy if adjustments become necessary.

JReviere

R.I.P. - 2011/03/07
Rest In Peace
STOC #
T'Meister instruxions

Got it. Printed it. Next time over, Fred, we'll check yours and mine both for proper install.

JR

Medicine Bear

R.I.P. - 2010/11/14
Rest In Peace
STOC #
For JR

Concerning your new avatar:

I hate to say it, JR, but the first time someone meets you face to face, they're gonna really be surprised!:eek:

JReviere

R.I.P. - 2011/03/07
Rest In Peace
STOC #
Avatar/Adjusting the Throttle Meister

That's the POINT... Besides, I just think she's pretty. I know I'm not, but who cares? I don't. I'd certainly rather look at her pretty face than mine.

Oh, to the point of adjusting the Throttle Meister... thanx for putting up the instruxions. I printed them out, took the print to the shop, used it, was just finishing the job when Medicine Bear rolled in. His was darn near immobile, so it got adjusted properly and works as advertized now.

Lacking the original stuff shipped by the vendor, I had to "innovate"... I removed the center mounting bolt and the external unit, then using an 8mm (I believe it was) 1.25pitch x 40mm hexhead bolt, i ran it into the inside unit clamped a pair of vice grips around the shaft of the bolt and used a hammer to tap the vice grip to slide the internal unit out so the stop flange on the internal unit was about 1/16" outside the reach of the friction ring (hard plastic inserted under the end of the hand grip). Then the external unit could be remounted and torqued to the requisite approximately 20lb ft.

Back to my Avatar... if I get any more phlak about Terri Hatcher, I'll put up something that really will turn your stomach...

JR
03ST1300A

JReviere

R.I.P. - 2011/03/07
Rest In Peace
STOC #
Beat Me 2 It.

Dang, Coop.... U beat me 2 it.

I wonder if severe ugly hurts inside? Bland doesn't hurt. But 'double ugly'... that's got to hurt...

JR

Top Bottom