ST 1100 Dash Shelf interest feeler

Bike
ST1100
STOC #
If I could, say maybe, lay my hands on some ST1100 dash shelves made from 6mm HDPE Black sheet, pre shaped(not the square backed ones)to fit most screen types including the MRA Vario would anyone be interested in one. Price dependent on quantity, but I would think less than ?20 each.
Just asking at the minute.
Here's a couple of pics to give you the idea of type.
TOP view

View from the front

Riders POV

Kit attached

Bike
ST1100
Re: ST 1100 Dash Shelf interest feeler.

Could be interested, but how much of the front view is blocked by putting the Zumo in the middle?
Have you got any further pictures that show this?

OP
OP
alphafang
Bike
ST1100
STOC #

Going to be putting another batch together soon if you want one please PM me.

Dingerbell, the Garmin in the pics is fitted to a ram mount small arm and does not block any forward vision of the road. If you put a ruler/straight edge across the dash from the rear most screws on the iner fairing you get the idea of where the shelf actually sits imagine or hold your garmin unit on the middle of the rule and ...well you get the idea. You would have to be laid on the tank to get it in your eye line whilst riding. As far as blocking the view of the dash lights clocks etc it's not in the way at all.
Hope that helps a bit.
cheers
Paul

Firstpeke

NT1100D
Bike
Honda NT1100
STOC #

I am intrigued Paul...... I might just get one and see how it goes..... let me know when you are "knocking them up" and how much you think they will come out at!!!

PM me if you have that info already and I in my laziness have failed to read the thread properly......

Bike
ST1100ABS
Hi Paul,

Any news on these?
If not I may have to get a hacksaw out and have a go... And I can guarantee messing it up, grazing my knuckles and teaching my son some new swear words!
So, I think I'm better off having one ready made! :D

Just joined, and this was one of the things I was interested in finding.

Might be interested in one of these also, my attempt at "Farkling" is not going well. the sat nav is hidden behind the tank bag and the mobile just vibrates all over the place.
Jon

Can you prepare a template? I'm out of work so ?20 is tight for me, but I have 3/16" ply I could cut and paint. Need to hold iPhone only and a 12v supply. Would keep me occupied for a few hours.

Bike
ST 1100

Hiya hows the manufacturing going ? i would love one of these as it would save the butchering my pan would receive if i tried to fabricate myself :) if you could let me know it would be much appreciated,
cheers
Pete

Bike
2000 ST 1100

Well if we all group together and if he has any get them posted to one address I have parcelmotel so it would be a uk address

Top Bottom