ST 1100 Dash Shelf interest feeler

blc

Bike
ST1100
STOC #
Re: ST 1100 Dash Shelf interest feeler.

Bumping this to show interest jn buying one. New to the bike and would like to accesorize it.

John OoSTerhuis

Life Is Good!
Bike
1991 SSMST1100
STOC #
Last edited:
Bike
ST1100
STOC #
If I could, say maybe, lay my hands on some ST1100 dash shelves made from 6mm HDPE Black sheet, pre shaped(not the square backed ones)to fit most screen types including the MRA Vario would anyone be interested in one. Price dependent on quantity, but I would think less than ?20 each.
Just asking at the minute.
Here's a couple of pics to give you the idea of type.
TOP view

View from the front

Riders POV

Kit attached
Hi,
I know this is an old post, but do you happen to have a dash shelf laying around you would like to get rid of?

Thanks,
Selwyn

fnmag

R.I.P. - 2020
Rest In Peace
Bike
'06 ST1300/Burgmn400
Hi,
I know this is an old post, but do you happen to have a dash shelf laying around you would like to get rid of?

Thanks,
Selwyn
He hasn't been on this forum since Feb. 2018.
You might try a PM/conversation.

If I could, say maybe, lay my hands on some ST1100 dash shelves made from 6mm HDPE Black sheet, pre shaped(not the square backed ones)to fit most screen types including the MRA Vario would anyone be interested in one. Price dependent on quantity, but I would think less than ?20 each.
Just asking at the minute.
Here's a couple of pics to give you the idea of type.
TOP view

View from the front

Riders POV

Kit attached
I know it's a few years on, but do you by any chance know where I can get my hands on a shelf for my ST1100? (Without making my own, as I'm a biff at that sort of thing)

Cheers,

Dave

Is there any new info on a shelf for ST1100, probably going to try and fabricate something if nothing available ready made??

Top Bottom