New Metzler Z8

ReSTored

Site Supporter
Bike
2019 Tracer GT
STOC #
I've given up on getting Z6 Interact in ST1100 sizes in time and purchased Avons.

Cruising Metzler site and clicked on German site by mistake and see they have a new Z8 appearing to be a replacement for the Z6. As my German ist not das goot I can't make it all out. But it seems to be on the way. Any translators out there?

http://www.metzelermoto.de/web/products/newproducts/roadtecz8/default.page

Der neue Roadtec Z8 Interact™
Metzelers neuartiger Sport-Touring-Motorradreifen Roadtec Z8 Interact™ ist nun bereit f?r alle Stra?en – von der Autobahn bis zum Alpenpass. Zu seinen hochgelobten Verbesserungen geh?ren das vom griechischen Buchstaben Pi (p) inspirierte etc........

Bike
2007 ST1300
STOC #
Courtesy of Google Chrome:

The new Z8 Roadtec Interact ™
Metzeler new sport touring motorcycle tires Roadtec Z8 Interact ™ is now available for all roads - from the motorway to the Alpine pass. Among his highly praised improvements include the Greek letter pi ( p) inspired tread design , a new mold shape and mixture solutions with nanotechnology , in combination with the proven Interact ™ structure with multi-zone voltage technology . All this ensures high performance from the first kilometer, under all weather conditions and even at full capacity. The combination of these features makes the Z8 Roadtec Interact ™ is the perfect tire for modern sport-touring demands. It is aimed at drivers who travel long distances on trips, and sports drivers who are on the road all year. Its reliability and easy driveability allow drivers to safely enjoy long distances.

Easy riding for maximum driving pleasure
Metzeler new Roadtec Z8 Interact ™ is already another one in its class-leading tire that is dedicated to the joy of driving in a tire with a wide range of applications, excellent ride comfort and outstanding safety (especially when wet). This allows the driver to all the driving to focus on. For greater driving pleasure makes the Roadtec ™ Z8 Interact through its CMT-contour ( Contour Modeling Technology ) of the latest generation, the cornering force required to reduce by 5% (compared with the previous model). This property immediately improves the overall handling and the ease at various bike set-ups. This was achieved by the reduced amount of tread in the middle, the rounded curvature of the tire has a consequence, this improves handling and stability. Although this contour measurably faster steering response guarantees, you still have an incredible sense of security because of the predictable cornering behavior. Result is increased confidence in difficult driving situations, such as reflex situations during braking in wet conditions or in slowly driven Serpentinnen on mountain passes.
Other elements that contribute to more driving fun, as excellent handling, excellent stability and less tire noise, the combination of tire contour with the latest structural innovation achieved through: the Interact ™ multi-zone voltage technology . There are also a functional temperature-resistant tread design and tread compounds. In the final expansion is the tire contact area by 8% wider than that of the Roadtec ™ Z6 Interact. This is the result of a differentiated steel belt tension and a strategically placed grooves profile, the pressure distribution in the contact area improves.

I've given up on getting Z6 Interact in ST1100 sizes in time and purchased Avons.

Cruising Metzler site and clicked on German site by mistake and see they have a new Z8 appearing to be a replacement for the Z6. As my German ist not das goot I can't make it all out. But it seems to be on the way. Any translators out there?

http://www.metzelermoto.de/web/products/newproducts/roadtecz8/default.page

Der neue Roadtec Z8 Interact™
Metzelers neuartiger Sport-Touring-Motorradreifen Roadtec Z8 Interact™ ist nun bereit f?r alle Stra?en – von der Autobahn bis zum Alpenpass. Zu seinen hochgelobten Verbesserungen geh?ren das vom griechischen Buchstaben Pi (p) inspirierte etc........

OP
OP
ReSTored

ReSTored

Site Supporter
Bike
2019 Tracer GT
STOC #
Great auto translation, thanks. I'll order mine today and maybe they'll be in stock in 2012 when I need them.......

Top Bottom