Conti Road Attack 2 Front

Bike
2005 ST1300
Wow, I was impressed last week when I got my rear as to how well it stuck brand new but it did not change the handling characteristics of the bike. I can not believe how much quicker it turns. so much so it is going to take a little get used to but it actuall make the st a quicker handling more nimble machine. when I went from the Bridge stone battalaxe to the Dunlop Roadsmart I also notice that it handled a litlte quicker but there is a bigger difference between the attack 2 and the roadsmart then there was between the battleaxe and the roadsmart. I put a few more miles on the fornt before i pushed hard to see what it would do. these tires are fantastic. if i get decent mileage at all i will be sticking with them.

OP
OP
Bob Bertich
Bike
2005 ST1300
Interesting, thanks for the feedback. When you get some more miles on why not post a more in depth report?
Yes I deffiantly will. I realize it does not matter how well they handle if the don't last. I read a long term report written by a MSF instructor who put 14k on the front and 7k on 2 rears. I will be happy if I can get that mileage but his test was on a smaller bike so we will have to see how long they last.

Top Bottom